+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATechGolf 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech @LATechGolf 2015-16 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head golf coach Jeff Jenkins announced the team’s 2015-16 schedule Friday with 10 regular season tournaments on this year’s slate.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Louisiana Tech Announces 2015-16 Golf Schedule

No local torney this year?

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Opens Fall Season at Sam Hall Intercollegiate Monday

Louisiana Tech kicks off the golf season Monday as the Bulldogs open play in the 15-field Sam Hall Intercollegiate hosted by Southern Miss in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Lange Tied for Lead, Bulldogs in Second at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

Senior Victor Lange is tied for the individual lead and Louisiana Tech is in second place as the second round wrapped up Monday afternoon at the Sam Hall Intercollegiate hosted by Southern Miss in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Finishes Third at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech carded an even-par 284 Tuesday as the Bulldogs finished third at the Sam Hall Intercollegiate at Hattiesburg Country Club, placing ahead of Mississippi State by seven stokes.

More...

Discuss it here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. @LATechGolf Finishes Third at Sam Hall Intercollegiate

My name it is Sam Hall, Sam Hall.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Named Conference USA Golfer of the Week

Louisiana Tech’s Victor Lange was recognized as the Conference USA Golfer of the Week after a strong start to his senior season at the Sam Hall Intercollegiate.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. Victor Lange Named Conference USA Golfer of the Week

He must have had some "tenacity and fight"

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Faces Championship-Caliber Competition This Weekend in New Mexic

When Jeff Jenkins was hired to coach Louisiana Tech’s golf program one of his first goals was to upgrade the team’s schedule. Consider that goal accomplished this week when the Bulldogs face five programs ranked in the top 35 at the William T. Tucker Intercollegiate beginning Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechFB Tied for 13th Entering Final Round of William H. Tucker Invite

Victor Lange carded an even-par 144 and Louisiana Tech finished the day at 24-over-par as the first two rounds concluded late Friday at the William H. Tucker Invitational hosted by the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. LA Tech Golf Finishes 13th at William H. Tucker Invitational

Louisiana Tech mimicked its 19-over-par opening round on Saturday as the Bulldogs wrapped up the William H. Tucker Invitational in 13th place at 43-over-par 907, just four strokes ahead of Arizona.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldog Golf Returns to Pelican State

Another challenging tournament awaits Louisiana Tech's golf program, but this time it is a little closer to home. The Bulldogs meet some top programs from across the country starting Saturday when the David Toms Intercollegiate tees off at the University Club in Baton Rouge.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Bulldog Golf Returns to Pelican State

Someone should go on golf'stat and ask why Lsu has two teams in the David Toms Tournament. Lsu & Louisiana. I tried but could no find a way to contact Golfstat.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Bulldog Golf Returns to Pelican State

ULM has given up and just going with ULM while ULL is going full blown with Louisiana.

and our golf team has dropped 3 spots and let Louisiana move in front of us.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf in Fifth after First Day of David Toms Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech carded a 28-over-par as a team and is sitting one stroke ahead of Penn as the first day of action at the David Toms Intercollegiate concluded Saturday evening at The University Club in Baton Rouge.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread