+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATEechSB & @LATechTEN 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech @LATEechSB & @LATechTEN 2015-16 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In a growing effort to build depth on the roster, Louisiana Tech head coach Chad Camper announced Wednesday the signing of three international players to the 2015 tennis recruiting class.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech @LATechSB 2015-16 News

Louisiana Tech Softball will host walk-on tryouts on Friday, Sept. 11 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Camper Announces Fall Tennis Schedule

Louisiana Tech tennis coach Chad Camper announced today the five tennis tournaments the Lady Techsters will be participating in this fall.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Completes Coaching Staff

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery announced the addition of two coaches on Friday, completing his staff for the upcoming season.

More...

Discuss it here.

@LATechSB 2015-16 News

Louisiana Tech junior outfielder Tori Charters is one of 43 players named to the 2016 Softball Canada Women’s National Team Athlete Pool.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Charters Finalist for Softball Canada National Team

Charters has amazing speed.

@LATechTEN 2015-16 News

It is time to hit the courts once again for Louisiana Tech as the Lady Techsters open the 2015 fall season this weekend in nearby Monroe at the Warhawk Tennis Tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Techsters Impress on First Day of Warhawk Invite

The Louisiana Tech tennis team had an impressive showing on the first day of its first fall tournament with all nine Lady Techsters advancing to at least the semifinals of the main draw in either singles or doubles at the Warhawk Invitational on Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Freshman Zoe Chen Wins Singles Flight of Warhawk Invite

It did not take long for Zoe Chen to make an impact on the courts for Louisiana Tech. The freshman ended up winning her singles flight with four consecutive victories and teamed up with Taly Merker to win the consolation draw in doubles on Saturday, the second and final day of the Warhawk Invitational at Raymond Heard Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

2015-16 Softball Releases

From @LATechSB: We will be holding an intrasquad scrimmage Saturday at 8:15 a.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex. We hope everyone comes out and gets an early preview of this year's team. We have a lot of new faces and are excited about this group. It's a home football weekend as our Bulldog football team will host FIU at 1:30 p.m. that day. Make a day of it and come watch some softball and then join us as we go and cheer on the Bulldogs.

Softball. @LATechSB in Midst of Fall Workouts

Coming off a season that saw Louisiana Tech win 31 games, head coach Mark Montgomery is optimistic about his 2016 team.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Newcomers: Preslee Gallaway

Here is a little Q&A with Louisiana Tech freshman softball player Preslee Gallaway that will allow you to learn a little more about the Pilot Point, Texas native.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Newcomers: Jessica Ball

Junior utility Jessica Ball earned All-American honors at Western Nebraska Junior College during her two seasons with the program. She now rejoins Mark Montgomery, who signed her at Northern Colorado out of high school.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Newcomers: Berkley Calapp

Louisiana Tech freshman infielder Berkley Calapp grew up playing against the boys and she shares a little about the person behind the uniform.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Newcomers: Taria Page

Louisiana Tech freshman infielder Taria Page joins Pauline Tufi as the second Alaska native on the Lady Techster roster and brings power and surprising athleticism to the field.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread