+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: @LATechGolf 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Victor Lange Cards Course Record Round at Tucson Regional

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Victor Lange has a flair for finishes and Wednesday’s final round at the NCAA Regionals in Tucson was no different. A senior, Lange fired a Tucson Regional single round best 7-under-par (65) as he finished 11th overall in the three-round tournament at The Gallery Golf Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Post-Round Notes

Notes

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Post-Round Quotes

Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Named to PING All-Central Region Team

Louisiana Tech golfer Victor Lange was honored by the Golf Coaches Association of America (GCAA) Sunday as he was named to the PING All-Central Region Team for the second consecutive year.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Victor Lange Named First Team All-Louisiana

Golfer Victor Lange, a recent Louisiana Tech graduate and three-time NCAA Regional participant, was named to the 2016 First Team All-Louisiana men’s golf team this weekend after his senior season capped off an illustrious career in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Lange Earns All-America Scholar Honors

On Wednesday Victor Lange was one of 212 Division I golfers nationwide named as a Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholar by the Golf Coaches Association of America.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread