+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATechGolf 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Victor Lange Claims Individual Title at UTSA Oak Hills Invitational

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Last season Louisiana Tech golfer Victor Lange rallied to force a playoff in challenging for an individual title, but fell short in that playoff. This year, the senior finished the job. Victor Lange carded a 3-under-par 68 to force a playoff and claimed the individual title on the first playoff hole to edge Texas State’s David Faraudo for the medal at the UTSA Oak Hills Invitational in San Antonio Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. Victor Lange Claims Individual Title at UTSA Oak Hills Invitational

Congrats guys!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Golf. Victor Lange Claims Individual Title at UTSA Oak Hills Invitational

Two Tech golfers in the top 5. This is the best tournament I can remember for our golf team; 3rd place finish behind two ranked teams.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Victor Lange Named C-USA Golfer of the Week

Fresh off his individual tournament title at the UTSA Oak Hills Invitational where he beat six golfers ranked in the top 100 nationally, Louisiana Tech senior Victor Lange has been named the Conference USA Golfer of the Week.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Two Tech golfers in the top 5. This is the best tournament I can remember for our golf team; 3rd place finish behind two ranked teams.

Congratulations guys.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Looking good guys, keep it up!!

M. Golf. Several Ranked Teams Await Bulldogs at All-American Intercollegiate

With five teams ranked in the top 40 awaiting the Bulldogs, Louisiana Tech is expecting a tough challenge when it tees off at the All-American Intercollegiate Friday morning in Houston.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Lange Fourth, Bulldogs Sixth after Opening Round at All-American Intercolleg

Senior Victor Lange carded a 3-under-par 69 and Louisiana Tech is sitting two strokes ahead of No. 30 Arkansas as the first round of action wrapped up at the All-American Intercollegiate Friday evening.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Remains in Sixth at All-American Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech posted a top-four team score Saturday as the Bulldogs remained in sixth place after the second round of the All-American Intercollegiate at the Golf Club of Houston.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldogs Fall to Ninth at All-American Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech struggled over the final round at the All-American Intercollegiate, carding 14-over-par as a team, as the Bulldogs dropped three spots to finish ninth overall at the Tournament Course of the Golf Club of Houston.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf to Face Ranked Teams, Top-Ranked Individual in San Diego

Louisiana Tech heads to California for the Lamkin San Diego Classic this week with a loaded field featuring three teams ranked in the top 25 and 16 individuals nationally ranked - including the nation's top-ranked player - when the tournament tees off with a shotgun start Monday morning.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Tied for 12th after Two Rounds in San Diego

Louisiana Tech struggled early in the second round of a two-round, 36-hole day and the Bulldogs will enter the final round of play tied for 12th at the Lamkin San Diego Classic.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Lange Climbs to Top 20 Finish at Lamkin San Diego Classic

Louisiana Tech senior Victor Lange rose six spots after a 1-over-par round to finish in the top 20 as Louisiana Tech finished 12th as a team at the Lamkin San Diego Classic Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Heads to Little Rock for First Tee Classic Monday

After spending the last two tournaments facing some of the nation's best teams and individuals Louisiana Tech returns to compete closer to home with the Little Rock First Tee Classic at Chenal Country Club starting Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Louisiana Tech in 11th Entering Final Round in Little Rock

Louisiana Tech recorded the most improvement between Monday’s two rounds of play at the Little Rock First Tee Classic at Chenal Country Club and will enter Tuesday’s final round in 11th place, only 10 strokes back of a top-five finish.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread