+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: @LATechGolf 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. Under Pressure

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The anomaly that is the quarter system is providing a bigger challenge for Louisiana Tech’s golf team this week than any bunker, hazard or out of bounds marker. For senior Victor Lange there is added pressure. His academic - and possibly athletic - collegiate career could reach its conclusion in a matter of days or weeks, but another level of stress lingers in the background - deportation.

More...

Discuss it here.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Under Pressure

Wow. Talk about pressure.
    Helluva story.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. They Came From Afar

For the three Louisiana Tech seniors headed to the NCAA Golf Regionals in Tucson, Arizona this weekend, traveling from the piney woods of North Louisiana to the southwestern Arizona desert will seem like a short jaunt compared to what it has taken them to reach Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Starting Out with an Up-and-Down Save

In golf terms, Saturday morning for the Louisiana Tech golf team started out with a strong hook into a hazard but recovered nicely by getting up-and-down to save par.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Bulldogs Open Regional Play Monday

Why not us? That was the mantra Louisiana Tech’s golf team lived by at the Conference USA Championship when the Bulldogs, then ranked 140th in the country, upended No. 38 UAB in the championship match for the school’s first conference title in 36 years.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Louisiana Tech to Play in Arizona Regional as 12 seed

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

You jinxed it for us!

UAB doing work....

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    You jinxed it for us!

UAB doing work....
    I know. Last few holes we are +7. The goal is to be in Top 5 to advance, however, we're going to have a lot of ground to cover in last 36 holes.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I know. Last few holes we are +7. The goal is to be in Top 5 to advance, however, we're going to have a lot of ground to cover in last 36 holes.
    If our golf team is like the golf teams of old, we should invite all the other teams out for drinks and put them under the table!

M. Golf. Jacob Wyatt Continues Hot Streak at NCAA Regional

Perhaps health is an issue for Louisiana Tech's golf team when it comes to postseason play but that seems to play in the Bulldogs favor. Despite fighting an illness and slight fever the last few days, Jacob Wyatt carded a team-leading and season-best round of 1-under-par 71 as play opened Monday at the NCAA Golf Regional in Tucson.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Post-Round Quotes

Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Wyatt, Lange Lead Bulldogs in Second Round at Tucson Regional

Jacob Wyatt and Victor Lange each carded 2-over-par rounds as the freshman-senior duo led Louisiana Tech in Tuesday’s second round of play at the NCAA Regionals at The Gallery Golf Club in Tucson.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Post-Round Quotes

Quotes

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

VL is on fire and will probably shoot the low round of the day for the tournament....we just need to be a bit deeper.

Regardless, this team did things that no one thought possible - and getting to regionals was unreal...need to keep growing the program.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    VL is on fire and will probably shoot the low round of the day for the tournament....we just need to be a bit deeper.

Regardless, this team did things that no one thought possible - and getting to regionals was unreal...need to keep growing the program.
    He carded a 65. The lowest round in the field for the 3 days. Had he shot even par the first two days, he would have easily qualified individually for the championship.

+ Reply to Thread