+ Reply to Thread

Thread: K-State's Running out of QB's

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: K-State's Running out of QB's

So, I am out of town enjoying a little time off work and my brain is working a little slow. They are on QB #3 now? Has #3 played any yet other than practice?

Varsity Bulldog tech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of light tech_dawg_fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    So, I am out of town enjoying a little time off work and my brain is working a little slow. They are on QB #3 now? Has #3 played any yet other than practice?
    No, #2 is Hubener who started last week vs UTSA and will start against us, but it leaves them with only 1 backup behind him now. From the article, I can't tell if Delton was #3 or #4 on the depth chart. Since he got some playing time vs UTSA, I would assume he was #3.

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    That is correct. They are now on QB #3

QB #1 Ertz out for season
    QB #2 Delton (3-star true freshman) hurt last week against UTSA
    QB #3 Hubener to start against Louisiana Tech

Yes he has played before He's a Junior http://espn.go.com/college-football/...48/joe-hubener

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I wasn't really paying attention when we first started talking KSU QB problems. Hope we can rattle him early. I had to disagree with our friends from KSU who have commented so far. Allowing 3 points so far doesn't tell much about their team. We allowed 1 score by Southern's first team and we may not have had many starters in the game at that time. We saw a more accurate picture of what we are against WKU. KSU will also have a much better idea of what their currently active roster has after this week. Seems like they have early season injuries just like us. We have players coming back from injuries and suspensions. We may not know what we really have for another week or 2.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Aaron Brown will be back after a 2 game academic suspension.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Aaron Brown will be back after a 2 game academic suspension.
    I think hes been on the field two weeks, after missing the spring and fall camp (fairly sure but not 100%). They say hes ready though.

Bulldog BR Bulldog is an unknown

Need to clear confusion: K-State is starting their 2nd string QB, Hubener. He was the backup going into the season opener. He started the game against UTSA and will start against Tech.

The kid Delton must have gotten hurt in mopup duty against UTSA as he never threw a pass.

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by BR Bulldog View Post
    Need to clear confusion: K-State is starting their 2nd string QB, Hubener. He was the backup going into the season opener. He started the game against UTSA and will start against Tech.

The kid Delton must have gotten hurt in mopup duty against UTSA as he never threw a pass.
    Thanks for clarification.

+ Reply to Thread