+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: D1 Baseball rankings

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

D1 Baseball rankings

I know this is not a sport that is relevant. But I think lsua&m@br is overrated. What you think.

http://www.d1baseball.com/

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: D1 Basball rankings

ULL 16th Rice 25th, Come on man.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    I know this is not a sport that is relevant. But I think lsua&m@br is overrated. What you think.

I wouldn't say they're overrated. They are ranked third in the SEC even though they have a brand new stadium that is most often always full, constantly in the top ten poll, and have good recruiting. Third in the SEC isn't high considering what they have.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post

Nope. LSU is underrated (should be No. 1), and ULL is way overrated.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

Looks like the preseason conference polls show Tech number two. Has anyone see scrimmage games to get a feel how well this season will be?

http://www.d1baseball.com/conferences/cusa.htm

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi8r View Post
    Looks like the preseason conference polls show Tech number two. Has anyone see scrimmage games to get a feel how well this season will be?

Look at our roster. We have lots of "experience" and lots of pitching. Some good pitching I hear.

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...asebl-mtt.html

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

Sounds good. I saw that we picked up over 20 JUCO players as well. Looks like both softball and baseball teams will have some in state games with ULL and LSU. The softball team might be hosting LSU this season. Good to see us play against top 25 teams and see how we stand against good schools. Just wish we were able to tap in the same recruiting pool that they are in.

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Sounds good. I saw that we picked up over 20 JUCO players as well. Looks like both softball and baseball teams will have some in state games with ULL and LSU. The softball team might be hosting LSU this season. Good to see us play against top 25 teams and see how we stand against good schools. Just wish we were able to tap in the same recruiting pool that they are in.
    Beat 'em and I can assure you we will tap into it. Dont believe me? Check out Dallas Baptist. You don't have to have a big time name to pull in big time recruits.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

http://www.d1baseball.com/analysis/2...reviews-c-usa/ They've got us 11 out of 12

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    Beat 'em and I can assure you we will tap into it. Dont believe me? Check out Dallas Baptist. You don't have to have a big time name to pull in big time recruits.
    In the college baseball world, DBU is a BIG name, just a small school in enrollment.

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    In the college baseball world, DBU is a BIG name, just a small school in enrollment.
    Not till fairly recently did they become a big name.

Looking at the roster it seems that coach Goff likes what he sees at Hinds CC.

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Not sure why my link shows them in the two spot. I was looking at the NCAA standings and rice should be in the 1 spot with their national ranking being in the top 30.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Not sure why my link shows them in the two spot. I was looking at the NCAA standings and rice should be in the 1 spot with their national ranking being in the top 30.
    The other link was the conference standings page, which is normally alphabetical before the season starts.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBulldog1962 View Post
    Not till fairly recently did they become a big name.
    In the North Texas area they have been known as an elite baseball program for decades and the baseball world was well aware of their level of play. I remember watching them in the 1970's when I moved to Dallas, because I had heard of their reputation.

As they have only been playing in Division 1 for eight years, I guess you can say that they are playing on a bigger stage now.

+ Reply to Thread