+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LTAC List Only Shows Single Name?

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

LTAC List Only Shows Single Name?

Someone brought it to my attention today that the lists of LTAC members in the football program this season only list one name. Where in the past it would have said John and Jane Doe, now it just says John Doe. I don't believe Mrs. ChipDog has seen it yet, but it is ironic that she signs the check, as well as the ones for the season chairbacks and those in the DAC and other Tech stuff that we support. Although she is a ULM Pharmacy Alum, she is one of the biggest Bulldog and Louisiana Tech supports alive. Did anyone else notice this change to the LTAC listings.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LTAC List Only Shows Single Name?

Didn't notice in the program. Checked the online list and it's not that way.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Didn't notice in the program. Checked the online list and it's not that way.
    Maybe it wasn't intentional. I know several couples where one spouse is an alumni and one is not and in all those cases only the alum is listed, but in all those cases the alumni is also the man.

Probably just an unintentional thing.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

As hard as it is to get people to donate to LTAC, to leave the names of the wives off of the list of donors was plain stupid. Whoever is responsible should be fired for being so incompetent.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

My wife and are both alums, donors, and she is a former athlete. If her name isn't in there that's a problem.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Why would you change something that has been working?

- Helmets

- Mascot

- Logo

- Names as have ALWAYS been listed

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I'll make a point of checking the program Saturday. When we send in our LTAC contribution each year we always put both our names so we want it read that way when it's publicized.

Since it's correct on the website, if it's not that way in the program maybe it's a publisher/printer issue.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I think both of ours have always been listed.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I'm glad my wife doesn't look at the programs! She the one with a 3 degrees from Tech and I'm the one that never finished! LOL!

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Did anyone else notice this change to the LTAC listings.
    I certainly noticed, but did not share with Mrs. CK3. Frankly, I'd prefer they take my name off completely too. We always discuss our donation level together, and submit it together...I'm not bringing it up, I assure you.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Someone brought it to my attention today that the lists of LTAC members in the football program this season only list one name. Where in the past it would have said John and Jane Doe, now it just says John Doe. I don't believe Mrs. ChipDog has seen it yet, but it is ironic that she signs the check, as well as the ones for the season chairbacks and those in the DAC and other Tech stuff that we support. Although she is a ULM Pharmacy Alum, she is one of the biggest Bulldog and Louisiana Tech supports alive. Did anyone else notice this change to the LTAC listings.
    It was brought to my attention by some of my family members. My wife --who is also a Tech grad-- never noticed it because she was unable to attend the first game. I subsequently complained to LTAC, and Tyson quickly took the bullet and blamed himself. He said he would make the correction this week. You gotta like a guy that "gets it" like that. Thanks Tyson.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    As hard as it is to get people to donate to LTAC, to leave the names of the wives off of the list of donors was plain stupid. Whoever is responsible should be fired for being so incompetent.
    I assume this is over-the-top humor.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

so was this fixed in the programs today?

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    so was this fixed in the programs today?
    Yes
    TDAWG

Good job on their part!

+ Reply to Thread