+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's it gonna be this year?

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Who's it gonna be this year?

Last year, our very own "Administrator" HogDawg's comments made the locker room at ULL. After watching the first quarter of their Akron game, they need a lot of inspiration for next week. Who's going to be the one to step up this year? Can HogDawg step up two years in a row?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Who's it gonna be this year?

I think we will be favored by over 10. They can't run on us.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

HAHA! You have a good memory.

As for this year, just give me a few days to get angry at 'em again.

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I think we will be favored by over 10. They can't run on us.
    I agree. Our run defense is the strongest part of our defense so far.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We are not particularly good. I just hope we win. Style points don't matter. Just have more points on the board at the end. Period.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We are not particularly good. I just hope we win. Style points don't matter. Just have more points on the board at the end. Period.
    Not with these cajun slow blinkers. Anything within 2 TDs they consider a win. They are still convince they had a better team than us last year.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I just don't want to give up any more "style points" at the end, in garbage time, after the game has already been decided. That's when ULLaugheyette got 2 TD's during last year's game.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Last year's "inspiration" for UL-Lafayette:

Capture.jpg

http://latechreport.com/2014/09/04/hudspethclassless/

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I know watching the Akron game their was receivers open everywhere. Akrons QB thankfully for them isn't much of a passer.

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    LOL!! That's it!! We really need to get him an official shirt that says Administrator to wear to the game Saturday.

Varsity Bulldog rmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of light

I 100% wouldn't be surprised to find out that they spent their bye week last week working more on the Tech game than their MACtion game this week. Hudspeth wants to beat Tech SO BAD! Gah those cajuns get under my skin...from their HC to their delusional fans! Can't wait to wipe the floor with them next week!

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

And then there's this... I called him out on it, but no acknowledgement from him of course.

@DavidVitter: Team Vitter tailgate in Lafayette for the UL v Akron game tonight. Geaux Cajuns! #geauxcajuns http://t.co/jpzKeZhnxz

I hope it gets more out of hand than the SU game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    And then there's this... I called him out on it, but no acknowledgement from him of course.

@DavidVitter: Team Vitter tailgate in Lafayette for the UL v Akron game tonight. Geaux Cajuns! #geauxcajuns http://t.co/jpzKeZhnxz

I hope it gets more out of hand than the SU game.
    Vitter is a POS

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Vitter is a POS
    Yep. I used to think he was alright (not great by any means), but education brings enlightenment.

Vitter is a POS
    You're just being nice.

+ Reply to Thread