+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ULL fans in Ruston

Puppy GrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your time GrossTete's Avatar

ULL fans in Ruston

As you see Cajun fans walking around before the game on Saturday you will probably note that none of their apparel has the 3 letters ULL on it. If you are wondering why it's because there is no apparel or merchandise produced with those letters on it. Just wanted to clear that up for the uninformed in case you were wondering. See y'all on Saturday.

If my clothing is illegal then give me a citation for breaking the law in your town.

Why did you change my heading. Do you have a problem with us referring to us as Cajuns also?
    Last edited by GrossTete; 09-30-2015 at 03:33 PM.
    UL-L Fan and Kent's alter ego

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Cajun fans in Ruston

Thanks, we are aware of the scheme (or is it scam).

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I'll be wearing a shirt that reads: Act 45 (Appendix A) Section III-C of the 1995 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature

Big Dog Hermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the roughHermandawg is a jewel in the rough Hermandawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrossTete View Post
    As you see Cajun fans walking around before the game on Saturday you will probably note that none of their apparel has the 3 letters ULL on it. If you are wondering why it's because there is no apparel or merchandise produced with those letters on it. Just wanted to clear that up for the uninformed in case you were wondering. See y'all on Saturday.
    You can put whatever you want on your shirt, but your school will always be the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, sister school to the University of Louisiana at Monroe.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

And I have Ali Landry's cell number on speed dial in my cell phone -

Along with Jessica Alba's...

Just sayin
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Don't worry, on Saturday, we'll give you the extra L you always seem to forget. Just check the scoreboard after the 4th quarter.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Control the shirt because you certainly won't be able to control the scoreboard.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Yes because you put LAFAYETTE in as small a lettering as possible... Weird that people who are so proud of their area and culture are so embarrased to associate their school with it...

Puppy GrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGrossTete Ultimate jerk and not worth your time GrossTete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I'll be wearing a shirt that reads: Act 45 (Appendix A) Section III-C of the 1995 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature
    I will be wearing a shirt that says 19-2 vote in 1983 name change the same way as SLI, Polytechnical and LSUNO changed their name. This whole legislature and lsuam forcing their will was unprecedented and had no legal history in this state. By the way the case was heard by an lsu alum who would recuse himself from the case. Yep no shady Baton Rouge la politics in that one. Gay marriage and abortion are "laws" but I accept these as much as act 45.

If my shirt is illegal and breaking a law then rustons finest should issue me a citation for breaking the law in your city.
    UL-L Fan and Kent's alter ego

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I will be wearing a shirt that says 19-2 vote in 1983 name change the same way as SLI, Polytechnical and LSUNO changed their name. This whole legislature and lsuam forcing their will was unprecedented and had no legal history in this state. By the way the case was heard by an lsu alum who would recuse himself from the case. Yep no shady Baton Rouge la politics in that one. Gay marriage and abortion are "laws" but I accept these as much as act 45.

If my shirt is illegal and breaking a law then rustons finest should issue me a citation for breaking the law in your city.
    Come on, lsu has always forced their will and only ones surprised were those in Lafayette that thought they had tricked big daddy lsu, nearly as surprised where the dummies in Monroe when they realized they'd been duped.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: ULL fans in Ruston

Such a delusional fan base at the LAFAYETTE Juco.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Yep....guess they will white out Lafayette on their diploma.....if they graduate!!!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Yep....guess they will white out Lafayette on their diploma.....if they graduate!!!
    I heard if they don't graduate they still get a participation trophy.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

BBB was overrun with Cajun posters before last year's game. What a difference their beatdown last year has made. Kent (aka GrossTete) seems to be the only USL fan posting here just 3 days prior to gametime.

50 years ago I was fairly fluent in French thanks to many hours of listening to 33 RPM records and talking with my older sister who was fluent in French. However, after many years of non-use, I've just about lost my ability to speak & understand French.

To backup my failing memory, I looked this up - in traditional French, Grosse Tete is translated "Big Head".

My theory is that "Big Head" just wants to feel important to someone, even if it is Louisiana Tech fans. He's probably lonely. He'll be more lonely by late Saturday night.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    BBB was overrun with Cajun posters before last year's game. What a difference their beatdown last year has made. Kent (aka GrossTete) seems to be the only USL fan posting here just 3 days prior to gametime.

50 years ago I was fairly fluent in French thanks to many hours of listening to 33 RPM records and talking with my older sister who was fluent in French. However, after many years of non-use, I've just about lost my ability to speak & understand French.

To backup my failing memory, I looked this up - in traditional French, Grosse Tete is translated "Big Head".

My theory is that "Big Head" just wants to feel important to someone, even if it is Louisiana Tech fans. He's probably lonely. He'll be more lonely by late Saturday night.
    From a great crew of rainbow worriers to one lone gay spokesperson. Shim is a brave one.

+ Reply to Thread