+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ULL Predictions

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: ULL Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I think we showed that we have way too many weapons for teams to do what ULL did - just contain Dixon. They did a good job of stopping him and I credit them for that, but it leaves us open for all our other offensive weapons. I think any team studying this game will realize that putting total focus on Dixon will get you beat, so......... Dixon helped us in this win just as much as if he had ran for 200 yards. Teams will have to pick their poison the rest of the year.
    Correct....they will learn that Tech is not one dimensional.....they still have to deal with Taylor, Turner, Henderson, and Gaines!!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: ULL Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Correct....they will learn that Tech is not one dimensional.....they still have to deal with Taylor, Turner, Henderson, and Gaines!!
    And Driskel and McKnight.

+ Reply to Thread