+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to Buy 2 Westside Tickets - UL-L Game

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Want to Buy 2 Westside Tickets - UL-L Game

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    Not by me. If I could get them to Ruston I would go to the game.
    I am pretty sure you can transfer them electronically. The Tech Ticket office can tell you.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Puppy Mike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her game Mike D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Good, Dirty. I'll get Geek's if they're still available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I forgot to message you back. I rarely check the email that went to, but for some reason, I did this morning and meant to message you. I messaged Mike and just waiting to hear back from him, so go ahead with these if you want. Thanks.
    Dirtydawg, the tickets are yours. I didn't get your message, nor can I PM you. It says your inbox is full.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Dirtydawg, the tickets are yours. I didn't get your message, nor can I PM you. It says your inbox is full.
    I guess I need to clear it then. lol I can come pick them up since I'm in Ruston. Give me a bit to clear my inbox, and you can give me the directions.

I just checked to see why my message didn't send. It looks like I pulled my usual stunt of not hitting the send button before closing out. I'll send another one.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

I'm looking for two tickets also- willing to pay face value. I'm hoping to sit either on the west side between the 20's or in the Young Alum section on the east side.

Just ante to put out a feeler before I bought endzone-adjacent seats.

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

Wondered where you have been. Missed you last week.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

I really miss being there. Maybe soon.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I may have two available in section f. Stuck in Costa Rica.

+ Reply to Thread