+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to Buy 2 Westside Tickets - UL-L Game

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Want to Buy 2 Westside Tickets - UL-L Game

Need two tickets together on West side. The ticket office doesn't have much of a selection left (good thing). If you have tickets you aren't going to use, I'd be glad to buy them from you or, if you prefer, donate the amount to LTAC or BBB.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Want to Buy 2 Westside Tickets - UL-L Game

I also could use two together but they must be in lower section. Still have difficulty walking the steps to get higher.

Puppy Mike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her game Mike D's Avatar

I have 2 extras you can have. Section E, Row 1, Seats 5 & 6. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    I have 2 extras you can have. Section E, Row 1, Seats 5 & 6. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.
    Girldawg, you're first up.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Girldawg, you're first up.
    You take these Dirtydawg, maybe some more will turn up.

Puppy Mike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her gameMike D is on top of his/her game Mike D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    You take these Dirtydawg, maybe some more will turn up.
    girldawg, I was actually trying to reply to your original post. Apparently Dirtydawg and I were typing at the same time because I didn't see that post until after I posted mine. You have first dibs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    girldawg, I was actually trying to reply to your original post. Apparently Dirtydawg and I were typing at the same time because I didn't see that post until after I posted mine. You have first dibs.
    If Dirtydawg wants them, let him have them. If he doesn't, I'll take them. Thanks, Mike.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

I have four in BR that someone could pick up. I am in china and will miss.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    I have four in BR that someone could pick up. I am in china and will miss.
    Anyway the tickets can get to Ruston and then be obtained?

Bulldog geek34 has turned a few heads around heregeek34 has turned a few heads around heregeek34 has turned a few heads around here geek34's Avatar

I have two you can have. Section G row 12 Seats 1&2. PM me and I'll make arrangements to get them to you.

Big Dog LATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really niceLATECH87 is just really nice LATECH87's Avatar

Iam looking for 4 extra tickets. Bringing NON- ULALA fans to Ruston from Lafayette to cheer on the Dawgs! 2 of them have never been to a game. Looking to show off our school!

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Anyway the tickets can get to Ruston and then be obtained?
    Not by me. If I could get them to Ruston I would go to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by geek34 View Post
    I have two you can have. Section G row 12 Seats 1&2. PM me and I'll make arrangements to get them to you.
    Geek, I'm waiting to hear from Dirtydawg. If he wants Mike's tickets, I'd love to have yours. Will PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Geek, I'm waiting to hear from Dirtydawg. If he wants Mike's tickets, I'd love to have yours. Will PM you.
    I forgot to message you back. I rarely check the email that went to, but for some reason, I did this morning and meant to message you. I messaged Mike and just waiting to hear back from him, so go ahead with these if you want. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I forgot to message you back. I rarely check the email that went to, but for some reason, I did this morning and meant to message you. I messaged Mike and just waiting to hear back from him, so go ahead with these if you want. Thanks.
    Good, Dirty. I'll get Geek's if they're still available.

+ Reply to Thread