+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's going to be the attendence for the game 10/3/2015 against ULL?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: What's going to be the attendence for the game 10/3/2015 against ULL?

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    My daughters are not "lady techsters". They are LaTech Bulldawg fans and lady techster fans if they choose to be. Being a female student does not give them the "lady techster" designation. It's not a gender sensitive thing. That's just a goofy slogan they came up with..."future bulldog and lady techsters"...really goofy!
    I thought that might be what you were thinking. However, calling them LahTech Bulldog or Lady Techster fans does not give them the LahTech student designation either. As we know all too well, one can still be a student at Tech and not be a fan of either the Bulldogs or the Lady Techsters, and invariably one can be a fan of both without being a LahTech student. I appreciate your reply, but you still didn't answer my second question. What would you call them? Maybe "future LahTech scholars"? Would that fit better?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I thought that might be what you were thinking. However, calling them LahTech Bulldog or Lady Techster fans does not give them the LahTech student designation either. As we know all too well, one can still be a student at Tech and not be a fan of either the Bulldogs or the Lady Techsters, and invariably one can be a fan of both without being a LahTech student. I appreciate your reply, but you still didn't answer my second question. What would you call them? Maybe "future LahTech scholars"? Would that fit better?
    My children are LaTech fans. That's the only designation needed. The commercial is about TOFT which is molding furture Tech students as Tech fans for a day. It's not a gender thing.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post

What's my prize for when I'm correct?
    Less than 200 off!!!! So close

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Less than 200 off!!!! So close
    Not too Bad LaTechBanjo!
    Too bad the prize wasn't for the closest! Smiling

+ Reply to Thread