+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UTSA Week

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: UTSA Week

I wouldn't count their QB out. He seems to be throwing the ball well. If we give them too much room they will torch us with the short passes which we have been vulnerable to.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

UTSA won their first game. 5 turnovers- 3 scores by defense. Nothing about that scares me. I know we have occasional turnovers but don't see Jeff losing game for us--- NO way.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    UTSA won their first game. 5 turnovers- 3 scores by defense. Nothing about that scares me. I know we have occasional turnovers but don't see Jeff losing game for us--- NO way.
    Driskel is proving himself to be very careful with the football. He doesn't turn it over.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Driskel is proving himself to be very careful with the football. He doesn't turn it over.
    That is correct. I have all the confidence in the world in Driskel! UTSA is tough and dirty. We just have to watch penalties and play our game. Before the season, this was the game I was worried about - not WKU. They have proven to be good team, but I wouldn't call them explosive. They are in every game, though. We don't want this to be their break out moment. This may be closer than we would like, but I think we take it it the end.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    That is correct. I have all the confidence in the world in Driskel! UTSA is tough and dirty. We just have to watch penalties and play our game. Before the season, this was the game I was worried about - not WKU. They have proven to be good team, but I wouldn't call them explosive. They are in every game, though. We don't want this to be their break out moment. This may be closer than we would like, but I think we take it it the end.
    Not proud of it but I posted several times WK played their worst game of 2014 and gave Doughtry stats .. I expected a last possetion game. Surprised at how much better their D was with UAB players. That said, UTSA won on 3 defensive TDs... just can't see Jeff letting that happen. He is one heck of a qb... GOTTA BELIEVE coach will be preaching we win if we have no turnovers...

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

@RowdyTalk: #RememberRuston #BeatLaTech https://t.co/q2xMV48Cpp

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    @RowdyTalk: #RememberRuston #BeatLaTech https://t.co/q2xMV48Cpp
    Here's a thought: If we can be disciplined and not retaliate, we could probably get enough USL Penalties to win the game from that alone.

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Dixon needs to learn how to play with a visor on his helmet. They were gouging at his eyes on every play last year. THEY ARE DIRTY !!!

Varsity Bulldog collinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the rough

That is not a good look for Dixon

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Lots to hate about this game. I hope we sling the ball around and limit Dixon and the other rbs. They know Dixon and others on the team are hot heads and will do everything to get a reaction. I wish we would run a fast pace offense for this game. They wont be ready for it and it will make game planning for Tech harder the rest of the year. Our pass O is sort of simple so running it fast shouldn't be a problem.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

@ST_IsabellaTNS: #LATech RB Kenneth Dixon good to go for UTSA. No first-half suspension. Player can only be suspended for fighting or targeting

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    Dixon needs to learn how to play with a visor on his helmet. They were gouging at his eyes on every play last year. THEY ARE DIRTY !!!
    UTSA is VERY dirty. They are the dirtiest team I've seen LA Tech play in the last 20 years. Hawaii came close.....but UTSA still holds the #1 ranking for dirtiness.

Maybe Dixon should consider wearing goggles.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    UTSA is VERY dirty. They are the dirtiest team I've seen LA Tech play in the last 20 years. Hawaii came close.....but UTSA still holds the #1 ranking for dirtiness.

Maybe Dixon should consider wearing goggles.
    I agree..... The key thing is for Dixon not to retaliate in any way, though. We can't afford to not have him for the MState game. They almost always call something on the second guy - not the first offender, because that is what they see. That has to be really difficult to do, but he needs to be very careful about it in this game especially, because they WILL do it.

Varsity Bulldog Black is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the rough

Hopefully Dixon learned his lesson this week. Just let his and his team's play do the talking. Cause UTSA is going to do what they do. That video makes Dixon look bad, but he is doing it to number 7. They were going at it all game last year.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

UTSA often rises up and plays well against good teams at home. This is a dangerous game and a pivotal game for us.

We want to be 4-2 and 2-1 after this game. 3-3 and 1-2 would not look very shiny.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread