+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Football Schedule

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

2016 Football Schedule

I know I should stay focused on 2015 for now, but I can't help it...

Room for one more home game. FCS? Who?

No nlulm is NOT available.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 2016 Football Schedule

Isabella stated it would come from SE region in last week's chat

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

SLU?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    SLU?
    SLU or Nichols? Tulane would be too much to ask for.

-Rice
    -UTSA
    -UTEP
    -C-USA East Opponent (time to get ODU or Marshall in Ruston)

Puppy SummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her game

I love the little rock game vs arkansas. That should be a great game. I wish we had them back Shreveport i 17 though...

Quote Originally Posted by SummaCumDoggy View Post
    I love the little rock game vs arkansas. That should be a great game. I wish we have them back Shreveport i 17 though...
    The Arkansas game will be played in Fayettville. It was changed because our AD did a usually poor job of drawing up the contract.

We'd all love to have them in S'port, but teams with only 5 road games don't use one up in S'Port.

Puppy SummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her gameSummaCumDoggy is on top of his/her game

Wait, wuh???? The game got moved. Where was this reported
    m which AD originally scheduled the game?

Varsity Bulldog rmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of lightrmc020 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    SLU?
    SLU & McNeese are both dangerous FCS schools loaded with D1 transfers that should be avoided.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2...ouisiana-tech/

BVDV

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Arkansas never intended to play that game in LR. They only play one game in LR now and will only play one for two more years and then none in LR after that. This will help Tech's recruiting in south Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Arkansas never intended to play that game in LR. They only play one game in LR now and will only play one for two more years and then none in LR after that. This will help Tech's recruiting in south Arkansas.
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...061010aab.html

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I think it will be Nicholls St
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I think it will be Nicholls St
    God, I hope not. That's not a trip I can justify making to Ruston.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    God, I hope not. That's not a trip I can justify making to Ruston.
    I pretty much feel the same, and I don't live nearly as far away as you.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I know I should stay focused on 2015 for now, but I can't help it...

Room for one more home game. FCS? Who?

No nlulm is NOT available.
    I believe it's an FCS team from the southeast. Sean said in last week's chat that he hopes to have something written on it by this week, I think.

+ Reply to Thread