+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: @LATechSOC 2015-16 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Wraps Up Non-Conference Play this Weekend

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech enters its final weekend of non-conference action when they host Southern on Friday night at 7 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex and then travel to face Jackson State on Sunday at 1 p.m. at the JSU Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Cunningham's Hat Trick Propels @LATechSOC to Shutout Win

True freshman Kaitlyn Cunningham had a breakout performance on Friday night, netting a hat trick to help propel Louisiana Tech to a 5-0 shutout victory over Southern in front of a packed Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Blanks Jackson State, 2-0

Donya Salomon-Ali and Kathryn Sloan each notched a goal in the first half to help Louisiana Tech shutout Jackson State, 2-0, on Sunday afternoon at the JSU soccer field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Salomon-Ali Claims C-USA Defensive Player of the Week Honor

After helping Louisiana Tech register two shutout victories this past weekend, senior Donya Salomon-Ali was announced by the league office as the Conference USA Defensive Player of the Week.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Earns NSCAA Team Academic Award

The Louisiana Tech soccer team is at the midway point of the 2015 fall season, but on Wednesday they were recognized by the NSCAA for earning the College Team Academic Award for the 2014-15 academic year.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. C-USA Play Starts Friday Night for @LATechSOC

Conference USA play kicks off this weekend for Louisiana Tech as they host Old Dominion on Friday night at 7 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Drops C-USA Opener in Overtime

Louisiana Tech had its seven-game home winning streak come to end in a heartbreaking way, falling in the Conference USA opener to Old Dominion, 2-1, in overtime on Friday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Falls on the Road to WKU

Louisiana Tech could not pull off the road upset as they fell, 1-0, to WKU on Sunday afternoon at the WKU Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Set to Face UAB, Southern Miss

Louisiana Tech will face its second straight home/away weekend in Conference USA as they first travel to take on UAB on Friday night at 7 p.m. at West Campus Field before returning to Ruston on Sunday to host Southern Miss at 5 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Set to Face UAB, Southern Miss

@LATechSOC: 46' GOALLL! Techsters quickly strike in the second half as Roy-Ouellet gets behind the back line and drills it into the left corner. Up 2-1!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

@LATechSOC: FINAL -- Techsters take down the Blazers, 2-1, in Birmingham! Roy-Ouellet with the game-winner #WeAreLATech

W. Soccer. Roy-Ouellet Delivers Game-Winner in 2-1 Victory

Forward Mylene Roy-Ouellet scored just 30 seconds into the second half to deliver what would be the game-winner as Louisiana Tech defeated UAB, 2-1, on a chilly Friday night at West Campus Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

@LATechSOC: 69' Techsters still holding on to a 1-0 lead, over halfway home through the second period.

W. Soccer. Sloan Notches Two Second Half Goals in Shutout Win

Junior Kathryn Sloan netted two second half goals and Kylee Seto registered three saves in net as Louisiana Tech shutout Southern Miss, 2-0, on Sunday night at the Lady Techster Soccer complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sloan Receives C-USA Offensive Player of the Week Honors

After tallying five points in the weekend sweep of matches, Louisiana Tech forward Kathryn Sloan was named the Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week, announced today by the league office.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread