+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ASN Streaming on Filmon TV

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Warning ASN Streaming on Filmon TV

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    fotv

filmon is available on multiple devices:
    outstanding news!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: ASN streaming on FOTV (FilmonTV)

I've just set this up on my Roku.
    You'll need to set up an account on the website, the use the activation code from the roku channel.
    Click on Live Tv - originals category - and FOTV - USA on the guide

The NW state game will be on here Thursday if you want to give it a test drive

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I've just set this up on my Roku.
    You'll need to set up an account on the website, the use the activation code from the roku channel.
    Click on Live Tv - originals category - and FOTV - USA on the guide

The NW state game will be on here Thursday if you want to give it a test drive
    Cost?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Free

Varsity Bulldog LaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the rough LaTechAlum2014's Avatar

Okay, I am having difficulty setting this up as I have no clue what to do.

*Update: I figured it out, but I do not see the Tech game showing up as a scheduled broadcast as the guide stops on the 4th and not the 5th*

What device are you using?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechAlum2014 View Post
    Okay, I am having difficulty setting this up as I have no clue what to do.

*Update: I figured it out, but I do not see the Tech game showing up as a scheduled broadcast as the guide stops on the 4th and not the 5th*
    Can you see the nsu vs slu game on the 3rd? That's an ASN game

Varsity Bulldog LaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the roughLaTechAlum2014 is a jewel in the rough LaTechAlum2014's Avatar

I am running Windows 7. I ended up getting an account and discovered the right channel to go to, I was just merely expressing concern over the fact I did not see the Tech game on the schedule.

Does anyone know the story behind ASN games streaming through this service?

And yes, I see the NwSt game on the block.

The way i found out was typing a los angeles zip code into the ASN channel finder - all 4 tech games were lit up

I have signed up for an account. I do not use a Roku box, but instead would stream games on my laptop and hook up via HDMI to my television for an optimal experience.

I will give it a shot on the 3rd and record the NWST game (gross) and see if this service works. I would watch the game live, but I'm planning on going to my current school's opening game against Eastern Illinois Univ.

But what I was trying to see was if ASN had some type of deal to broadcast games on here, or if this is just some crazy discovery.

*Update: you have to pay for recording, so looks like I will be a bit late to my school's opening game.*

They have a deal with AsN - I found it thru ASN website and southland channel listings for thursdays game

Bulldog Helliana is just really niceHelliana is just really niceHelliana is just really niceHelliana is just really niceHelliana is just really niceHelliana is just really niceHelliana is just really niceHelliana is just really niceHelliana is just really niceHelliana is just really niceHelliana is just really nice

this is quite possibly the greatest thing i have ever seen. Sportdawg, you are the greatest.

I wish I could monetize being the greatest!!!

By the way, we are on the grid for this channel https://www.filmon.com/tvguide/filmon-usa-live-tv

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

The game is now showing up on the schedule for Saturday. Thanks a lot Sportdawg

+ Reply to Thread