+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Former TECH Athletes at the ULL game

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Former TECH Athletes at the ULL game

I have seen it mentioned in passing that over 400 former athletes were at the game Saturday. How cool is that??? The first question I asked myself was why has this not happened more often? Thank you Solomon Randle for helping to organize this!! I quickly passed over that initial thought when I saw them gathering in the endzone prior to half time. Man if you did not get chills when Paul Turner smash blocked that punt out of the end zone and those guys were going crazy. Then when the INT happened...AH MANNNN...priceless!!! Those former athletes were really celebrating. I was pumped!!! The plays were awesome but the participation made it spectacular!!! Thank you gentleman for the time and sacrifices you gave to our alma mater then and now. Your legacy lives on!!!

Bulldog BR Bulldog is an unknown

Re: Former TECH Athletes at the ULL game

Yes, you nailed it.

Those plays were terrific but were brought to another level of awesomeness by getting to see the alumni celebrating them in close proximity to the field... and the play!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes indeed!

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

That's was pretty cool.

Does anyone have the video of the block punt and Int at the end of the half?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I wish we had video of those former players reacting to Abraham's Pic 6 as he ran into the end zone with time expiring before halftime. That was great.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Now that would be awesome promo...and maybe identify and interview a few of them.

+ Reply to Thread