+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Summitt, Lady Techsters Open Team Workouts

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Summitt, Lady Techsters Open Team Workouts

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Tyler Summitt enters his second year at Louisiana Tech with a roster full of fresh faces as eight of the 12 Lady Techster players have never worn the Columbia blue.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. Summitt, Lady Techsters Open Team Workouts

Hope someone on here gets a chance to go to the scrimmage.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I sure hope someone plans on attending the open scrimmage this Wed. evening!
    It would be awesome to get a birds eye view and assessment of the team!
    Totally bias ofcourse...

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

I made it for the 2nd half and there were just a handful of folks there to watch. We look a lot more athletic even though things were not running all that smoothly. It's obvious that the team is still trying to find chemistry, but that's perfectly understandable as this was just the third day of team practice. 3 point shooting looks to be better and defensive hustle is there. We look more like a team than we did at this point last year though.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by kj77 View Post
    I made it for the 2nd half and there were just a handful of folks there to watch. We look a lot more athletic even though things were not running all that smoothly. It's obvious that the team is still trying to find chemistry, but that's perfectly understandable as this was just the third day of team practice. 3 point shooting looks to be better and defensive hustle is there. We look more like a team than we did at this point last year though.
    Thanks for the update! I read that Tyler was going really concentrating almost completely on defense to start out. I think this team will be young, but hoping it will really surprise some people!

+ Reply to Thread