+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. LA Tech’s Wingate Named to Preseason All-CUSA Team

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. LA Tech’s Wingate Named to Preseason All-CUSA Team

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech senior Brandi Wingate was named to the eight-person preseason All-Conference USA team on Thursday by a vote of the league coaches while the Lady Techsters were tabbed to finish ninth in the 14-team league.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. LA Tech’s Wingate Named to Preseason All-CUSA Team

Congrats to Wingate! I expect big things from her this year.

I do think we will finish higher than 9th in the league, though!

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Congrats to Wingate! I expect big things from her this year.

I do think we will finish higher than 9th in the league, though!
    Agreed, much higher.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

This is going to be Wingate's year!
    If Molten shows improvement in the paint, Pomroy and Santos meet my expectations, and Cleaver and LeBlanc can make significant time on the floor, we will have an awesome team this year!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Don't forget Davenport.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Don't forget Davenport.
    Exactly....... If this teams really comes together, they are going to be TOUGH! We know they are going to be well coached and in shape already. Our defense should be one of the best in the conference. If our offense comes together, I see us doing MUCH better than anyone in the conference guesses.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Three and a half weeks until the exhibition game with Mississippi College. I sure wish I could watch some of these games.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Oh, you can't forget Davenport!
    Almost hoping we go to a 3 forward and 2 guard offense when needed!
    Davenport would be awesome as that small forward/guard position!

Oh, you can't forget Davenport!
    Almost hoping we go to a 3 forward and 2 guard offense when needed!
    Davenport would be awesome as that small forward/guard position!

+ Reply to Thread