+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Cousin Eddie!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Free Cousin Eddie!

I'll have some of the yellow. And don't get cheap on me.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Every time Catherine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour or so.
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the rubber sheets and gerbils.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I'm surprised they didn't flee to Colorado instead of Canada.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Cousin Eddie played football? That's the only reason I can think of why this is in the Football Forum.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Cousin Eddie played football? That's the only reason I can think of why this is in the Football Forum.
    Anything doing with Christmas Vacation, The Christmas Story or Dumb and Dumber are football forum worthy...

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Anything doing with Christmas Vacation, The Christmas Story or Dumb and Dumber are football forum worthy...
    Yeah, right. Looks like selective culling to me. This belongs in the Rockett Board. Just sayin'....

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Yeah, right. Looks like selective culling to me. This belongs in the Rockett Board. Just sayin'....
    Nah, They tried a sneak pass into Vermont, but they were intercepted short of their goal.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Now, if you would have said "Napoleon Dynamite", I might have agreed. Uncle Rico played football and was looking for that break to get noticed again. He was practicing every day!

Now, if you would have said "Napoleon Dynamite", I might have agreed. Uncle Rico played football and was looking for that break to get noticed again. He was practicing every day!

Caddy Shack, M*A*S*H, Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein probably qualify also...

Caddy Shack, M*A*S*H, Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein probably qualify also...
    Why not "History Of The World, Part 1" ?

Varsity Bulldog dawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the rough dawgbytes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Ellen: What are you looking at?
    Clark: Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...
    [Eddie, in the driveway, is draining the RV's toilet]
    Eddie: Shitter was full.
    Clark: Ah, yeah. You checked our shitters, honey?
    Ellen: Clark, please. He doesn't know any better.
    Clark: He oughta know it's illegal. That's a storm sewer. If it fills with gas, I pity the person who lights a match within ten yards of it.
    21 of 21 found this interesting | Share this

Varsity Bulldog dawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the roughdawgbytes is a jewel in the rough dawgbytes's Avatar

Every time Catherine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour or so.
    Eddie: Don't go puttin' none of that stuff on my sled, Clark. You know that metal plate in my head? I had to have it replaced, cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so. So over at the VA they had to replace it with plastic. It ain't as strong so I don't know if I should go sailin down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic
    Clark: You really think it matters, Eddie?

+ Reply to Thread