+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/17: LA Tech @ MS State Game Thread

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Conf Sec 10/17: LA Tech @ MS State Game Thread

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 10/17: LA Tech @ MS State Game Thread

Sean Isabella@ST_IsabellaTNS 2h2 hours ago
    AM: Louisiana Tech is down a LB for 2015. West Monroe native Michael Mims out for the year after ACL surgery http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/sports/on-the-sidelines/2015/10/15/tech-lb-mims-out-year-after-acl-surgery/74011670/ …

8:46 AM - 16 Oct 2015 · Details

Sean Isabella@ST_IsabellaTNS 2h2 hours ago
    AM: Louisiana Tech is down a LB for 2015. West Monroe native Michael Mims out for the year after ACL surgery http://www.thenewsstar.com/story/sports/on-the-sidelines/2015/10/15/tech-lb-mims-out-year-after-acl-surgery/74011670/ …

8:46 AM - 16 Oct 2015 · Details

I was hoping we'd wear white/white/blue - that looks Sharp.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Me too. We got some bad "fashion POlice"

Just curious...

You are reposting tweets and such regarding the game and/or Tech football right?

Just thought it strange that Isabella is so late on the Mims injury news.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

You are reposting tweets and such regarding the game and/or Tech football right?
    yep - trying to get my post count up

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Just curious...

He's not, Isabella just wears out old stories on Twitter, he'll retweet story links almost everyday for a week, even though there has been no new info/updates to the original story.

Puppy NoBo BullDog is on top of his/her gameNoBo BullDog is on top of his/her gameNoBo BullDog is on top of his/her gameNoBo BullDog is on top of his/her gameNoBo BullDog is on top of his/her gameNoBo BullDog is on top of his/her gameNoBo BullDog is on top of his/her gameNoBo BullDog is on top of his/her gameNoBo BullDog is on top of his/her gameNoBo BullDog is on top of his/her gameNoBo BullDog is on top of his/her game

What's wrong with the "all whites"...they look fantastic. In fact, I'm pretty impressed with all the Uni combo's this year.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Just curious...

Yuck. We need to trash those blue pants. It's been six years, and they still haven't fixed the stripes on the blue pants.

Even if they fix the stripes, the blue pants really only look good with red helmets (with white T). White-white-blue is U-G-L-Y. I think all-white is our best road look.

Beginning today, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks customers will be able to stream SEC Network and SEC Network + live on WatchESPN. Access will be available to fans and followers of the Southeastern Conference in all Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks markets
    http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-re...KeLf0Y.twitter

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Yuck. We need to trash those blue pants. It's been six years, and they still haven't fixed the stripes on the blue pants.

Even if they fix the stripes, the blue pants really only look good with red helmets (with white T). White-white-blue is U-G-L-Y. I think all-white is our best road look.
    I figure part of the reason they don't wear blue pants is that they are old.

Should have all new stuff next year. Hopefully new red helmets too.

I agree that the red-white-blue is a better look than white-white-blue.

Puppy GeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the rough

From the article:

"Louisiana Tech ranks 17
    th in Total Offense at 493.7 yards per game. The Bayou Bulldogs are a much better offense than Troy, who went down 38-0 to Mississippi State at halftime last week. LA Tech has proven they can move the ball."

Kinda unrelated but I'm a fan of the Bayou Bulldogs moniker. Separates us from all the other bulldogs out there. But I'm sure a lot of people aren't fans bc of how close it is to Bayou Bengals.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Besides how many bayous are in N. La. Quite a few in actuality. In my home parish, Bayou Pierre (pronouced "by pier"), Loggy Bayou, Coushatta Bayou and Grand Bayou. Dorcheat Bayou is somewhere up there (it feeds into or out of Lake Bisteneau). But as I said, we always pronounced it "by", so it's the "By Bulldogs". That would clearly differentiate us from the Bayou Bengals.

As an aside the people of South Dakota also pronounce Pierre (their state capital) as Pier.

+ Reply to Thread