+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LATech/Vitter FOIA request

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: LATech/Vitter FOIA request

The commies are getting desperate.

Of course, one of our resident vile damn commies posts that.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Darn that pesky thing called "freedom of information". Politicians should be able to hide everything.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Commie #2 chimes in, but it's on ignore so can't see what is most assuredly another stupid comment.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought morals went out with Clinton. The whole debate when Clinton was running was, "does character matter" and the people... especially Democrats... said "no." So now Democrats want to bring morality back?

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

No, morals went out with the GOP. Remember when republicans were ramming "family values" down out throats as a party platform and then dropped it like a "hot potato" due to the ridiculousness of their hypocrisy?

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    No, morals went out with the GOP. Remember when republicans were ramming "family values" down out throats as a party platform and then dropped it like a "hot potato" due to the ridiculousness of their hypocrisy?
    They dropped it because it was a losing platform... Americans are just voting for their pocketbook and they don't give a crap about morality. A Democrat trying to bring up morality is the height of hypocrisy. This is the party of hippies, druggies, abortionists, crackheads, gay marriage, etc... They should be all for Vitter's immoralty issue. I think they just want an opportunity to embarrass him for political gain, not because they are against prostitution.

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    They dropped it because it was a losing platform...
    Yep, I agree with you on that.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    They dropped it because it was a losing platform... Americans are just voting for their pocketbook and they don't give a crap about morality. A Democrat trying to bring up morality is the height of hypocrisy. This is the party of hippies, druggies, abortionists, crackheads, gay marriage, etc... They should be all for Vitter's immoralty issue. I think they just want an opportunity to embarrass him for political gain, not because they are against prostitution.
    It's Louisiana politics at it's worst. Having said that I could never vote for him again, and its a sad state in Louisiana when he's the best we've got in the conservative party for the highest office in Louisiana.
    I read an article on FaceBook that Ken Booth posted recently. It was an interview with the prostitute that Vitter was associated with. If it was true, Vitter's worse than I thought. You can take this from a guy that's as far to the right as you can be.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

http://www.bestofneworleans.com/blog...et-an-abortion

I have no idea if it's true, I can't believe it hasn't been brought to light before now.

Prostitution should be legal. That way it can be regulated and safer. Er, right Lamar Odom?

As long as all parties are 18 it's none of your business what others do. No, seriously. Why should anyone care what consenting adults do in the privacy of some motel room? And, if it were legal it would generate tax revenue. Yeah, uh huh....

By banning it, like libtards want to do to guns, there is no prostitution. Just like illegal drugs. None of those either. This is a "Gun Free" "Drug Free" "Prostitution Free" zone! Already works so well for the other two, just add guns to the list....

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Ok I read it ... I could not get past the... "I, Thomas Aswell....has submitted..." It made me grimace.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He is toast now. Former hooker making new accusations now.

I know guys who went to law school with Vitter. He is not a well liked person, but he has REALLY made some political enemies over the years. I've never seen a guy attacked from so many different directions.

There's another rebuttal article out. I'll have to see if I can find it.

http://www.theamericanzombie.com/201...ellis.html?m=1

This is the link that has the video taped interviews with the woman in question.

+ Reply to Thread