+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: To Whom It May Concern....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: To Whom It May Concern....

Quote Originally Posted by JDubyadawg View Post
    Some of us went to see Hank Williams, Jr. at the old Memorial Gym once and we started "prepping" for his show way before we got there. Bocephus apparently started doing the same kind of "prepping" and didn't make the show. Or maybe he did show but he didn't sing long. Or maybe he performed and was awful. Either way I remember being disappointed about the entertainment. I think I remember.
    The same happened for the Seals and Crofts concert at memorial gym. Crofts wigged out leaving the other to try and keep a crowd. Didn't happen....but I think I remember the UB getting some of our money back at least.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Dwayne From Minden: So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started going to OOC money games, every single one has been worse than the one before it. So that means that every single day that you see me at one, that’s the worst day of my life.

maddawg: What about last Saturday? Was it the worst day of your life?

DFM: Yeah.

maddawg:Wow, that’s messed up!
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    That's good stuff!

DFM in a cubicle is the best part.
    And here I thought DFM worked in a broom closet.

"Ahhh...the good old days on BB&B are back" I want to see HD and Double D arm wrestle or see which one can run the 40 the fastest in women's clothing.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    "Ahhh...the good old days on BB&B are back" I want to see HD and Double D arm wrestle or see which one can run the 40 the fastest in women's clothing.
    ESPN is the new Supreme Court for all things kinda, sorta, not-much related to sports, and they have outlawed such races as being offensive.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Women's clothing? Perv.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

dang I really wish I knew how to post a picture

Bulldog ronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of light ronmyster's Avatar

The same happened for the Seals and Crofts concert at memorial gym. Crofts wigged out leaving the other to try and keep a crowd. Didn't happen....but I think I remember the UB getting some of our money back at least.
    Does anyone remember the Joe South concert in 70 or 71? He was pissed off about something and sat on a stool on the stage and half ass sang with a paper if front ofhis face, like he was reading the words?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDDawg View Post
    You fair weather fans kill me! I wish we had a player board where they could talk crap about our fans.
    If you are on this Board you are either a Dawg fan or a masochist.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    If you are on this Board you are either a Dawg fan or a masochist.
    Same thing

Varsity Bulldog dawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nice dawg419's Avatar

I believe that was the worst concert I ever attended. He ran around trying to do everything and gave us nothing.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Wow! Do you guys eat your children too? Reading all this is like having a front row seat at the OK corral.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    Wow! Do you guys eat your children too? Reading all this is like having a front row seat at the OK corral.
    Did you read all seven pages? Bless your heart.

+ Reply to Thread