+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blake Martin

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Blake Martin

MARTIN TO SEE ROLE INCREASE?

Should Dixon sit out another game this weekend, Tech could end up using a three-headed committee at running back, which includes Martin.
    The senior broke his hand/wrist in September and hasn't seen a carry since Southern, although he's played in every game on special teams.
    Martin finally had his cast off his right hand for Mississippi State, but didn't log any touches. Instead, Jarred Craft and Boston Scott carried the load.
    "He had a wrist and was very limited with what he could do carrying the ball," Holtz said. "I think you'll see his role as a running back start to pick up now that he has use of both hands."

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Re: Blake Martin

I'm excited about this. He hits the hole quicker than most.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    twss
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Puppy DemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the roughDemonDawg1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    MARTIN TO SEE ROLE INCREASE?

Should Dixon sit out another game this weekend, Tech could end up using a three-headed committee at running back, which includes Martin.
    The senior broke his hand/wrist in September and hasn't seen a carry since Southern, although he's played in every game on special teams.
    Martin finally had his cast off his right hand for Mississippi State, but didn't log any touches. Instead, Jarred Craft and Boston Scott carried the load.
    "He had a wrist and was very limited with what he could do carrying the ball," Holtz said. "I think you'll see his role as a running back start to pick up now that he has use of both hands."
    Turn White Lightnin' Loose!

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    twss
    Would you believe I never saw that coming?

You wouldn't dare

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDawg1 View Post
    Turn White Lightnin' Loose!
    TWSS

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Yep, and in my opinion, he should be #2 running back.

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Yep, and in my opinion, he should be #2 running back.
    In my mind he IS our #2 back.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Just an example of why Jaluke needs to go. Shouldn't be this way, first Hunter Lee now Blake Martin.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    Just an example of why Jaluke needs to go. Shouldn't be this way, first Hunter Lee now Blake Martin.
    You're kidding, right?!?!? He has gotten us some big time recruits. Craft is doing fine, blake's been hurt

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

What the what?

Hunter and Blake are both very special young men and have meant a lot more to Tech football than history will report. While it has appeared and I have often thought they were underused, underappreciated or got the short end of the stick, I bet either of them would maintain they were blessed to play football for Louisiana Tech. I believe they'd say that because that's the kind of young men they are. And I would bet my best Tech shirt that they would both say coach Jaluke is an asset to the Bulldogs.

Hunter Lee and Blake Martin will always be Top Dogs. I remember traveling to Fresno State and my wife and I walking on the field before the game and meeting Hunter Lee when players were coming out to warm up. He came over and shook hands and said thank you for coming all the way out to support us and I think I said something like, no thank you for all that you are doing for Tech. And as I recall he said something like, no sir I am honored and blessed just to be a part of this team.

I bet we heard more of the words yes sir, no sir, yes ma'am and no ma'am in that one conversation then in all other conversations combined with other players.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Blake will have his moment this season. We are improving as a team, and he will be healthy soon.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Yeah, we should just forget about recruiting New Orleans. Sounds like a plan.

He's had a broken hand. I know we're chomping at the bit to see Blake play, but let the man heal up first. He's no good to us if he can't hold the ball with 100% strength in his hands.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He is probably our best recruiter. We will be lucky to have him next year. He had nothing to do with Hunter Lee not playing inside receiver. That was on Dumb Ass Dykes/Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread