+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The next governor of Louisiana

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: The next governor of Louisiana

Then the Rublican party is to blame for giving us Jindle and Diaper Boy.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Then the Rublican party is to blame for giving us Jindle and Diaper Boy.
    You mean the republican party that welcomed all of the democrats to join it? And those same democrats put up multiple RINO's to run in elections that guaranteed a runoff. IF you ask me, the democratic party has done a beautiful job of eliminating the republican party. Now those RINO's are going to come out in support of John Bell Edwards, who based on his service seems to be more republican than anyone else in the race. John Alario will be leading the charge and Jay Dardenne will be right there along his side. And the worst part, when it is all said and done. We have a governor and a legislature that is beholding to the National Democratic Party and their nominee Hillary.

If you believe that Washington Politics doesn't belong in Baton Rouge, vote republican for Gov. If you are too proud to do that, enjoy the outcome, and the taxes. The trial lawyers want nothing else in this world. If you think oil field jobs are hard to come by with $40 oil, that is nothing compaired to tort expansion instead of reform.

The good ole boy network is behind Edwards because they loathe Vitter.

So let me recap. Edwards = good ole boy control, democrats and populists back in charge, trial lawyers and unions advancing instead of retreating, Medicaid expansion, job loss, and increasing state budgets.

All anyone can say about Vitter is that he has a bad past. Nobody can hang any of these negative outcomes on him being elected.

Tough call.
    Last edited by bdawg; 10-26-2015 at 02:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

They can not attack Vitter's voting record, so they will definitely attack his personal info. Republicans will try to tie Edwards to Obama and Landrieu... I would vote for Edwards against another democrat, but I can't get past his infatuation with big labor unions..., I loathe unions. I don't think many folks will NOT be bragging about voting for Vitter, but hopefully, they will do it behind the curtain. The expansion of Medicaid makes me nauseous thinking about it and Edwards has already said that he is going to do that.

What is the make up of the LA legislature? D's and R's?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by bdawg View Post

If you believe that Washington Politics doesn't belong in Baton Rouge, vote republican for Gov.
    You're kidding right???

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post

Majority Republican, but it doesn't matter with the bunch of cowards we have in BR.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    They can not attack Vitter's voting record, so they will definitely attack his personal info. Republicans will try to tie Edwards to Obama and Landrieu... I would vote for Edwards against another democrat, but I can't get past his infatuation with big labor unions..., I loathe unions. I don't think many folks will NOT be bragging about voting for Vitter, but hopefully, they will do it behind the curtain. The expansion of Medicaid makes me nauseous thinking about it and Edwards has already said that he is going to do that.

Yes, he doesn't mind saying he plans to expand Medicaid. This will be very harmful for the state. I am not a Vitter fan, but I normally think he votes closer to how I think he should than the rest. The democrats will be pouring money in now to try to get control back of LA.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Maybe Woof can explain why our state needs to approve Medicaid expansion along with every liberal state in the nation.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

We elect Rebublicans and nothing happens. They are in on the fix. I have no doubt in my mind.

I don't have an answer. I know Edwards isn't it, but it is an embarrassment that Vitter is the Rebulican candidate.

We elect Rebublicans and nothing happens. They are in on the fix. I have no doubt in my mind.

I don't have an answer. I know Edwards isn't it, but it is an embarrassment that Vitter is the Rebulican candidate.
    You need to know...

Republicans HATE Vitter because he has a 99% conservative voting record.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You need to know...

Republicans HATE Vitter because he has a 99% conservative voting record.
    Whatever that means. I just know he is a second-rate man. I just know nothing gets done when we elect Rebublicans. It just gets worse. Yes, it goes down faster with the democrats in control, but the only difference I can see is a free fall as opposed to ditching the plane.

I long for a Marcus Aurelius, a Solon, a Winston Chrchill, an Elizabeth, a Duke of Malborough, hell, I'd take a Margaret Thatcher. Instead we get the clown show election after election. I can't take it anymore.
    Last edited by Soonerdawg; 10-26-2015 at 08:21 PM.

“The means by which Providence raises a nation to greatness are the virtues infused into great men.”

Excerpt From: Winston S. Churchill. “The Age of Revolution: A History of the English-Speaking Peoples, Volume III (Barnes & Noble Library of Essential Reading Series).” Barnes&Noble, NONE. iBooks.

This material may be protected by copyright.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

I agreed with most everything Jindal said during his campaigns and voted for him twice. That guy did absolutely NOTHING. I don't agree with everything Edwards says, but I have no doubt he is more ethical and smarter than Vitter. Not many of us on this Board have the integrity and smarts to graduate from West Point, get a Ranger tab, and command in the 82nd. Hell, he was the first person calling out Jindal for his do-nothing management at the height of his popularity. I'm voting for the better man this time rather than empty promises from the Republicans.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Surely there was someone somewhere that was more electable than Mr Vitter. Surely.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Surely there was someone somewhere that was more electable than Mr Vitter. Surely.
    Vitter is VERY electable.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Well, even for 31, I think I'm too young. And my health kind of sucks.

+ Reply to Thread