+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WKU vs LSU

Bulldog BR Bulldog is an unknown

Re: WKU vs LSU

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I'm just hoping LSU doesn't win out at this point. This is by far the best team since Saban was there.
    This team isn't near as good as the 2011 team. The level of talent on defense and special teams isn't even close. The difference so far this year is LSU has had a much easier schedule.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I understand, but don't you think those who support UL(l or m) also support lsu? Not many of them are loyal to only one state school.
    I can offer only one to counter. Someday you will meet Mrs. ChipDog, a pharmacist from ULM. And after you do I believe I can closely paraphrase what you may say: "Wow, that lady may be the most loyal Bulldog fan I've ever met."

So I believe, with the proper effort on my part, I can successfully hate all lsu supporters while not necessarily disliking ALL ULL/M folks and happily live with one ULM grad. P.S. after our youngest finishes high school and starts at Tech Mrs. CD plans to take the necessary classes to also get a degree from Tech so all of our family will have bricks - ChipDog Jr is working on his second (MBA) brick now.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I can offer only one to counter. Someday you will meet Mrs. ChipDog, a pharmacist from ULM. And after you do I believe I can closely paraphrase what you may say: "Wow, that lady may be the most loyal Bulldog fan I've ever met."

So I believe, with the proper effort on my part, I can successfully hate all lsu supporters while not necessarily disliking ALL ULL/M folks and happily live with one ULM grad. P.S. after our youngest finishes high school and starts at Tech Mrs. CD plans to take the necessary classes to also get a degree from Tech so all of our family will have bricks - ChipDog Jr is working on his second (MBA) brick now.
    We have more in common than you realize. I completely understand and have told the few nlulm folks who are loyal to only ulm that I appreciate their loyalty. I also appreciate lsu fans who actually attended school there. It SICKENS me when I see a person's profile saying "attended xxxxx university", but has a picture of them wearing purple and yellow crap. Those who went to Tech and support lsu are the worst.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

To the pit!!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

We have more in common than you realize. I completely understand and have told the few nlulm folks who are loyal to only ulm that I appreciate their loyalty. I also appreciate lsu fans who actually attended school there. It SICKENS me when I see a person's profile saying "attended xxxxx university", but has a picture of them wearing purple and yellow crap. Those who went to Tech and support lsu are the worst.
    I know quite a few of them. Most of them have never won at anything in life and this is their way of, as they say, being a part of something special.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Who would have thought Harris would have thrown a better game than Doughty half-way through the 4th quarter?
    Woof, man. You lost credibility with me there.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    If you think that was bad you should have read his/Salty's posts through the years. I've had him/her on Ignore for a while (actually numerous times).

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Lsu/wku

Football fandom 101 says to always pull for a conference mate against an in state team. Even more so when the conference mate has already beaten you and the in state team is a Top 5 team.
    Football Fandom 101
    1. Louisiana Tech
    2. Conference USA
    --- big gap ---
    3. ACC/Big Ten/Pac-12
    4. Big 12
    5. SEC East
    6. SEC West (non-LSU)
    7. Mountain West/MAC
    8. American (non-Tulane)
    9. Sun Belt (non-ULX)
    10. LSU
    11. Southern
    12. Grambling
    13. Nicholls/SELA/McNeese
    14. NWST
    15. Tulane
    16. ULL/ULM (depends on situation - next week we want ULM to beat ULL)

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Who would have thought Harris would have thrown a better game than Doughty half-way through the 4th quarter?
    Harris had more yards, a significantly higher average, and NO interceptions. If you want to be totally objective about it, run the numbers through a NCAA quarterback rating calculator and then check back with me.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

I do realized we have a lot in common. I have read probably every post of yours in the football forum, and yes on this subject especially we are like two peas in a pod.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Harris had more yards, a significantly higher average, and NO interceptions. If you want to be totally objective about it, run the numbers through a NCAA quarterback rating calculator and then check back with me.

The eyeball test doesn't lie. Harris missed a ton of his easy underneath routes. He had two lobs that his receivers caught cause they are NFL talents, and a shit throw on a hitch that duval turned into 70 yds. What game were you watching? His stats came from three plays that any QB can make by just simply throwing it up.

And the pick by WKU was a slip on a drag route where the receiver didn't stop in the void and kept running. It wasn't a bad play by doughty

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Are we discussing lspoo? I mean, really?

Okay, I'll play for a moment. I am a CFB fan and watch a TON, no a MEGA-TON!, of college football. Being objective, LSU has a ship load of super talent that is, as usual, under-coached. The Tiggers are strong on defense, have an awesome rushing attack, and......are average at best everywhere else. 'cept at QB, where once again, like Bama, they have a below-average QB. Harris is the poosters' Achilles Heel.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

The eyeball test doesn't lie. Harris missed a ton of his easy underneath routes. He had two lobs that his receivers caught cause they are NFL talents, and a shit throw on a hitch that duval turned into 70 yds. What game were you watching? His stats came from three plays that any QB can make by just simply throwing it up.
    Obviously, you aren't looking at the stats I provided. The stats DON'T lie. Look at the quarterback rating and who had the highest rating. The end of game stats show that Harris' quarterback rating was close to double that of Doughty's! As for the "eye test" (whatever that is), Doughty had a few huge "give me" completions where there was blown coverage and no defender within about about 10 yards of the receiver. For the last four games Doughty helped his team to put 55, 58, 49, and 56 points on the scoreboard. He didn't last night and Harris and Dural didn't have anything to do with that.

+ Reply to Thread