+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M. Basketball. Konkol Evaluates Bulldogs in Intrasquad Scrimmage

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

10/24 Basketball Scrimmage @ Noon

At the luncheon today, Coach Konkol mentioned they would have a scrimmage this week.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: 10/24 Basketball Scrimmage @ Noon

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    At the luncheon today, Coach Konkol mentioned they would have a scrimmage this week.
    Jimmy Watson managed to get his usual dig, commenting on low attendance at Luncheon in today's Times srticle. This, following the big article Tuesday in S'port Times on our baseball coach's daughter signing to play softball at lsu. Watson comment was the family kept it under wraps, because they did know how Ruston community would react. Unfortunately, really didn't matter, Ruston seems to show more love to lsu. After seeing Starkville's love of MSU, really annoying and disheartening.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Jimmy Watson managed to get his usual dig, commenting on low attendance at Luncheon in today's Times srticle. This, following the big article Tuesday in S'port Times on our baseball coach's daughter signing to play softball at lsu. Watson comment was the family kept it under wraps, because they did know how Ruston community would react. Unfortunately, really didn't matter, Ruston seems to show more love to lsu. After seeing Starkville's love of MSU, really annoying and disheartening.
    I wholeheartedly agree.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Good for her.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Of course she is not eligible for an athletic scholarship to LA Tech because her dad hasn't been a coach for 5 years at Tech. Understandable that she went where she did.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Of course she is not eligible for an athletic scholarship to LA Tech because her dad hasn't been a coach for 5 years at Tech. Understandable that she went where she did.
    ???
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

I bleed blue but if my daughter had an opportunity to play for a program that has the potential to win a national championship why would I not want her to go.
    Last time I checked our program still struggles to compete in conference. Not saying we arent improving but ........
    Same in baseball. Another local athlete, a Tech legacy, committed to LSU in baseball. If you're good enough - why not, he'll never play for a national championship at Tech. Just hoping we can win conference again before I die.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    I bleed blue but if my daughter had an opportunity to play for a program that has the potential to win a national championship why would I not want her to go.
    Last time I checked our program still struggles to compete in conference. Not saying we arent improving but ........
    Same in baseball. Another local athlete, a Tech legacy, committed to LSU in baseball. If you're good enough - why not, he'll never play for a national championship at Tech. Just hoping we can win conference again before I die.
    Yea. The only thing that rubs me a bit is that then you have Tech parents wearing lsu stuff to support their kid. Nothing wrong with that. Just a bit of a mind bender to me, personally

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Konkol Evaluates Bulldogs in Intrasquad Scrimmage

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With less than three weeks until the season opener, the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs took part in an intrasquad scrimmage on Saturday afternoon inside the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Basketball. Konkol Evaluates Bulldogs in Intrasquad Scrimmage

I got to go to the scrimmage yesterday. I came away pretty pleased with what I saw. The character of the team will be much different. A broader base and much deeper...a year's maturity & practice has helped. Like the way Konkol runs his show.

Of course it's one thing to play the guys you see everyday and quite another to play an opposing, talented team. I'm really looking forward to the start of the season!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

How did the scrimmage go?

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Yea. The only thing that rubs me a bit is that then you have Tech parents wearing lsu stuff to support their kid. Nothing wrong with that. Just a bit of a mind bender to me, personally
    If my kids played football at UL-M, I would wear UL-M stuff.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    It's times like these, you need your latechbbb friends. Friends don't let friends' kids play at ULM.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    If my son was good enough to earn a scholarship at NLU, he would instead go to McNeese or NSU or SFA or Sam Houston.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread