+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Average Americans' Savings

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Average Americans' Savings

http://www.fool.com/retirement/gener...mpaign=article

This article serves as a good jumping off point to address the issue of so-called "income inequality" which we'll hear more about in the POTUS campaign.

Opening it up for comments....

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Average Americans' Savings

Clearly, for many families in the lower deciles, it isn't constructive to simply browbeat them and tell them to pull themselves up by the bootstraps
    Every conservative and every Republican need to learn this.

But then the author goes and does just that buy bitching about people spending their money how they want. Yes, it's great to save, but no one should deny themselves life's few pleasures... as long as it is earned.

For most of us, we rely on companies and corporations to pay us a wage/salary. I think for too long now, we have severely undercut by the companies/corporations. It's been a mad grab at the top while the bottom has been mostly stagnant. I don't think it has been as bad as the left says, but it is obviously an overall negative effect.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Average Americans' Savings

I could, should! teach a workshop on how to lift yourself up by the boot straps. Of course, I wouldn't do it for free. Have to charge, I dunno, $50 per person, and then, since I don't need that money to pay bills, I would SAVE every dime I make from it.

And that folks, is a free lesson for ya!

You're welcome.

+ Reply to Thread