+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost a True Blue Dawg and Friend Today

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Lost a True Blue Dawg and Friend Today

The Tech Family lost a true blue Dawg and friend today as Bob Renicker (ETXDAWG) passed away suddenly in his sleep last night. I was so privileged to call him a close friend!
    Bob and I even drove to the game this past Saturday together from Tyler picking up one of my sons and my dad along the way in Shreveport. Bob loved Louisiana Tech dearly and of course loved his dear family of three boys, all grown, and wife Barbara.
    While driving to the game Saturday it came up that he had asked Christ into his heart at the age of twelve years of age. I knew he had but not at what age. How blessed for all to know that he is with the Lord at this moment.
    Please say prayers for the family as the suddenness of this was obviously unexpected and such a shock. He will be missed by all but the great memories will last forever.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Lost a True Blue Dawg and Friend Today

Thanks for letting us know Ray. I remember him from waaaaay back. He has made that drive from Tyler to Ruston many, many, times. I know y'all were good friends. Also, thanks for the testimony.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Prayers.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

May he rest in peace! Prayers!

Puppy greendawgfan is an unknown greendawgfan's Avatar

We are saddened to hear this. We sat beside them at football games. He was a delight, and yes, a true Bulldawg! She is a sweet, gracious lady. Please e-mail his address so we can send Barbara a card. Our e-mail is gsusanbaby@aol.com Thank you.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Thanks for sharing Ray. Sorry for your loss. Will certainly keep the family in our thoughts and prayers.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The Tech Family lost a true blue Dawg and friend today as Bob Renicker (ETXDAWG) passed away suddenly in his sleep last night. I was so privileged to call him a close friend!
    Bob and I even drove to the game this past Saturday together from Tyler picking up one of my sons and my dad along the way in Shreveport. Bob loved Louisiana Tech dearly and of course loved his dear family of three boys, all grown, and wife Barbara.
    While driving to the game Saturday it came up that he had asked Christ into his heart at the age of twelve years of age. I knew he had but not at what age. How blessed for all to know that he is with the Lord at this moment.
    Please say prayers for the family as the suddenness of this was obviously unexpected and such a shock. He will be missed by all but the great memories will last forever.
    Really sorry to hear about this Ray. I'm sorry for your loss, and LA Tech's loss. Do you know how old he was? And what he died from?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Thanks for letting us know Ray. I remember him from waaaaay back. He has made that drive from Tyler to Ruston many, many, times. I know y'all were good friends. Also, thanks for the testimony.
    Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Prayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    May he rest in peace! Prayers!
    Quote Originally Posted by greendawgfan View Post
    We are saddened to hear this. We sat beside them at football games. He was a delight, and yes, a true Bulldawg! She is a sweet, gracious lady. Please e-mail his address so we can send Barbara a card. Our e-mail is gsusanbaby@aol.com Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Thanks for sharing Ray. Sorry for your loss. Will certainly keep the family in our thoughts and prayers.
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Really sorry to hear about this Ray. I'm sorry for your loss, and LA Tech's loss. Do you know how old he was? And what he died from?
    Thanks guys! I'm great as I know where he is at this moment. It's his wife and family that will need the extra prayers. His wife has been battling cancer and Bob of course was her loving caregiver. They are both TECH grads. Bob was 71 and they are assuming a heart attack or sleep apnea at this point (he always faithfully used his CPAP machine and mask). He was able to see the Dawgs win Saturday, hold their new twin grandchildren Sunday (just a few months old) and tell his wife he loved her after giving her a kiss goodnight. He went peacefully in his sleep. God is good!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I am very sad to hear this....... My prayers go out to you, Ray, as his friend, and his family.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Very sad to hear this. Prayers for the family.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Sad news. Prayers to the family. Hate it was so sudden, but between that and prolonged suffering, I'd think going in one's sleep is the way to go. Still, very sad to hear this.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Prayers to Bob's family and friends.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Prayers lifted up! Absent from the body, present with the Lord.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Met him once at a road game and he was a gentleman. Good guy.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

It saddens me whenever we lose good people in this world, but it saddens especially when it is one of the Tech Family.

+ Reply to Thread