+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost a True Blue Dawg and Friend Today

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lost a True Blue Dawg and Friend Today

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Thanks guys! I'm great as I know where he is at this moment. It's his wife and family that will need the extra prayers. His wife has been battling cancer and Bob of course was her loving caregiver. They are both TECH grads. Bob was 71 and they are assuming a heart attack or sleep apnea at this point (he always faithfully used his CPAP machine and mask). He was able to see the Dawgs win Saturday, hold their new twin grandchildren Sunday (just a few months old) and tell his wife he loved her after giving her a kiss goodnight. He went peacefully in his sleep. God is good!!
    Very touching Ray! Thanks for sharing. This is a great example of how to live life and A TECH FAN TO BOOT!!

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    It saddens me whenever we lose good people in this world, but it saddens especially when it is one of the Tech Family.
    Our loss is Heaven's gain...no more sadness no more pain.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    It saddens me whenever we lose good people in this world, but it saddens especially when it is one of the Tech Family.
    Definitely sad. With the sadness of losing a close member of the Tech family, for me, also comes an acute thankfulness to God of just how blessed I am to have been given this one earthly life as a Tech fan and to have crossed paths with so many Bulldog brothers and sisters, like ETXDAWG, and many friends I wouldn't know except through BBB. We are so blessed indeed.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Man I hate to hear that -

Bob was a great guy and True Blue Tech fan...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Very sad for his family and we will pray for them and for you as I can tell his friendship was of great value to you.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    Our loss is Heaven's gain...no more sadness no more pain.
    You MB, just like TT are wise and have endured much and your unyielding faith has strengthened many others.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    You MB, just like TT are wise and have endured much and your unyielding faith has strengthened many others.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Two guys who certainly understand sacrifice out of love, but that's not even close to what our Savior did for us.

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

Thanks Ray for letting us know. Bob appreciated you as a good friend and spoke fondly of you.

Bob was a loyal Tech fan!

+ Reply to Thread