+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleaver

Puppy bigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the ears

Cleaver

I had heard she was good, but noticed tonight that she is so good that she is ranked as the 16th & 17th best forward in the 2015 class on ESPN with grades of 92 and 90 respectively.
    http://espn.go.com/high-school/girls...348/class/2015

Can't wait to see what she does Friday night in the exhibition game.

Who all is planning on attending Friday night?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by bigbradford1978 View Post
    I had heard she was good, but noticed tonight that she is so good that she is ranked as the 16th & 17th best forward in the 2015 class on ESPN with grades of 92 and 90 respectively.
    http://espn.go.com/high-school/girls...348/class/2015

Can't wait to see what she does Friday night in the exhibition game.

Who all is planning on attending Friday night?
    Awesome! Wish I could be there. I hope those of you that can make it give a full report to those of us out of state that can't make it.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Awesome! Wish I could be there. I hope those of you that can make it give a full report to those of us out of state that can't make it.
    Ditto, the only info that will come from it will be what is shared on the board I am thinking!
    Anything that can be shared after the exhibition game would be greatly appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread