+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Summitt Takes Positives, Negatives from Closed Scrimmage

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Summitt Takes Positives, Negatives from Closed Scrimmage

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Although the final result and statistics from Louisiana Tech’s closed scrimmage at LSU Saturday cannot be released due to NCAA rules, Lady Techster head coach Tyler Summitt said he saw improvement in his team and individual players during the game against the Lady Tigers at Pete Maravich Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Summitt Takes Positives, Negatives from Closed Scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post
    A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Although the final result and statistics from Louisiana Tech’s closed scrimmage at LSU Saturday cannot be released due to NCAA rules, Lady Techster head coach Tyler Summitt said he saw improvement in his team and individual players during the game against the Lady Tigers at Pete Maravich Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.
    Sounds like we played very well (just reading between the lines).......

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

He mentions 5 players that will probably start, but none of the freshmen. Like you said Champ, we will know more Friday.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    He mentions 5 players that will probably start, but none of the freshmen. Like you said Champ, we will know more Friday.
    He mentioned Pumroy, Santos, Davenport, Wingate and Molton...
    You thinking that might be our starting 5?
    I was thinking that Davenport and Cleaver might be the back up for the post players...
    and the 3rd guard might be Richie or the JrTr. Q...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    I was thinking that Davenport and Cleaver might be the back up for the post players...
    That was my thought, as well. I think Davenport will start.

The most important thing about what he stated to me was this:
    The final outcome of Saturday's game came down to the final 10 seconds of the fourth quarter
    That is huge, considering that lsu will probably be a top 10 team this year.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I think that might be the starting 5 early in the season. I believe Cleaver may work her way into the starting lineup eventually. We will need a deep bench to win conference.

I was curious who you might think will start over one of the ones I mentioned?

Also, Dawn Gibson should get a lot of playing time as well. The only one that doesn't get mentioned much is Vasquez. Hope we get a good look at her Friday. Wish I could be there. Will the game be on All-Access?

I was curious who you might think will start over one of the ones I mentioned?

Also, Dawn Gibson should get a lot of playing time as well. The only one that doesn't get mentioned much is Vasquez. Hope we get a good look at her Friday. Wish I could be there. Will the game be on All-Access?
    I didn't think they usually showed it on All Access, but it is listed and has the "watch" button with it. I sure hope we can. That would be a nice unexpected surprised.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I didn't think they usually showed it on All Access, but it is listed and has the "watch" button with it. I sure hope we can. That would be a nice unexpected surprised.
    Yes, it would be! normaly they do not have these games anywhere!
    Let's cross our fingers and maybe we can access it on All-Access this year!

I tried to sign up for All-Access and it won't take my credit card. Any suggestions?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I tried to sign up for All-Access and it won't take my credit card. Any suggestions?
    Send me your card information and I will try it out on Amazon to make sure your card is working properly

Hey Beaver, man you have to pay those credit cards to keep using them my friend!

Hey Beaver, man you have to pay those credit cards to keep using them my friend!
    I keep a zero balance every month. Think my problem may be the phone. I'll try it on the computer. I did it by calling once, but can't find a number.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

I keep a zero balance every month. Think my problem may be the phone. I'll try it on the computer. I did it by calling once, but can't find a number.
    When you called, what were you wearing, "Beaver-dog from Oregon?"

From what I hear, calls from your neck o' the woods don't always route if you're wearing something other than Adidas or Nike.
    Ohhh... they're watching, yeah.

+ Reply to Thread