+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaded 11 a.m. game time

Varsity Bulldog LeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the rough

Re: Dreaded 11 a.m. game time

Way to kill the potential attendance for this game!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Hell! play 'em at 3am. I am fired up, won't matter.

Oh, wait, this is the USM game. I need (WE all...) to stay focused on UNT.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Well this pretty much kills any chance our family group of about 10 has to attend. We will be out of town for Thanksgiving stuff through Friday night. The plan was to get up early Saturday morning and drive over. It will be about a 5 hour drive, and no way I can talk two mothers with four kids between the ages of 1 and 6 to load those kids up at 5AM to drive to Ruston. Just not going to happen. I honestly don't even want to put myself through that. As much as it pains me to say it, it's just not worth it.

I have a lot of USM friends here in Hattiesburg that were also planning to attend, now they are also not coming.

This just really sucks. It makes no sense at all.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Just heard they moved the game to Birmingham.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

hey, its 12 noon the old time if that helps . . .

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    . YOU have the solution!! Announce their will be an advance showing of the new Star Wars movie if you are at game for kickoff.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

1. Open up fifty yard line reserved student side section. I am tired of sitting with handful of folks with security not letting them into section. Looks stupid on tv when 50 yard line is empty -- won't help crowd but better on tv

2. Price we pay to have game on TV. Thanksgiving -- early game -- Tech fans across country... May be memorable nationwide coverage for historic day for Dixon -- possible 2 NCAA records

Looking at some upside. Not a complete disaster

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    hey, its 12 noon the old time if that helps . . .
    Or the coveted 6:00 p.m. slot in the Paris market.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    1. Open up fifty yard line reserved student side section.

2. Thanksgiving
    1. has to do with a CUSA rule I believe.

2. Isn't on Thanksgiving, but the Saturday after it. We will have to compete with several large games at that time frame more than likely, meaning we won't get near as much viewership outside of Tech fans and other CUSA teams fans.

All in all it is a really really bad time to have what should be a defacto Divisional Championship game.

Bulldog BR Bulldog is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    http://www.conferenceusa.com/ot/c-usa-contact.html

I would also CC T-Mac and Guice; I'll draft mine later tonight and post,
    I drafted a very calm and respectful letter to our commissioner expressing my displeasure 1) as a Tech fan traveling from out of town 2) the national interest and storyline opportunities C-USA is missing with this early kick-off.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Divisional title match at 11am, how does that make sense? It doesn't

Puppy Mudbugs is an unknown

..I called the ticket office this afternoon and it was confirmed about the 11:00 am kick off - making it impossible for us to make it...I hope the $$$ from the TV makes up for the Ticket loss of revenue ! This has hit our family very hard ! We were going to spend the night and eat in our favorite Italian restaurant - making it a great day for football...oh well !

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post
    ..I called the ticket office this afternoon and it was confirmed about the 11:00 am kick off - making it impossible for us to make it...I hope the $$$ from the TV makes up for the Ticket loss of revenue ! This has hit our family very hard !
    Well... I'll be there. Judging on how my crew didn't show up for the MTSU game on my birthday yeah I was alone on my birthday. I'm not expecting them to show up for this game either.

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    C-USA Football@CUSAFB 23m23 minutes ago
    #CUSAFB TV update: the Nov. 28 @SouthernMissFB at @LATechFB game will kick off at 11 a.m. CST and air on FOX Sports Regional Networks.
    Well that pisses me off more than a midget with a yo-yo. I finally get to come in for a game and now no time for tailgating really. Dangit Jim

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Time for our fans to step up, game has been on this date all year, now it's 3 hours earlier, that's the ONLY change

+ Reply to Thread