+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UL Learning The Alphabet Classic

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

UL Learning The Alphabet Classic

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-far-top-dawgs

7. Louisiana Monroe (1-7)

ULL defeated ULM in the UL Learning The Alphabet Classic. Next week ULL plays ULN and ULM will meet ULO. Actually, I think we're all going to meet ULO whether we want to or not. I Googled "ULO" as I wrote this, and it's a French home surveillance system that's an owl shape with big eyes that watch your property for you and can send emails if there's trouble. Sources tell me that Bill Belichick already has bought the company.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: UL Learning The Alphabet Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Festus View Post
    it's a French home surveillance system that's an owl shape with big eyes that watch your property for you and can send emails if there's trouble. Sources tell me that Bill Belichick already has bought the company.
    Now that is funny.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Be sure to watch the video clip for #10 NMSU. Incredible interception you have to see to believe. I've heard about guys having "good hands"....but good ankles?!

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

That is amazing. He actually catch it with his ankles.

Varsity Bulldog OakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the rough OakTechDawg's Avatar

Charlotte Re: UL Learning The Alphabet Classic

Go check their board out....new thread is talking about ESPN college gameday coming to Lafayette

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OakTechDawg View Post
    Go check their board out....new thread is talking about ESPN college gameday coming to Lafayette
    Must be something in the water...like LSD.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Holy frigin cow! They are photo shopping the gameday setup at different locations on campus with a LSU at -Lafayette matchup! You can't spell delusional without USL.

Bulldog BR Bulldog is an unknown

Gameday would be at McNeese before ever going to USL.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

That bunch of yayhoo's are so delusional. I tried to read their board once, I couldn't do it. It's ok to be a homer for your team, but those guys border on the insane.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    That bunch of yayhoo's are so delusional. I tried to read their board once, I couldn't do it. It's ok to be a homer for your team, but those guys border on the insane.
    Wait, are you telling me you don't believe them when they claim they are a sure thing as the next Big12 member? GASP!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Wait, are you telling me you don't believe them when they claim they are a sure thing as the next Big12 member? GASP!
    I looked at that board for the first time a couple days ago. Get this, they've beat the worst two teams in the FBS and an FCS team, yet they have the audacity to ask for someone more exciting in the New Orleans bowl than Southern Miss. That was some funny crap right there lol

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I needed a good laugh today!!!!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I found this when I was googling Ragin Pagin. https://twitter.com/roblandry85/stat...10554858237953

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Your post is pretty disingenuous but I suppose I shouldn't expect more than that. I think I can say without a doubt that most schools who have never experienced it would love to have gameday come to their campus. Clearly the thread is a discussion among Cajun fans of what spot on campus would make the best tv background. It's a topic of discussion. Not like Cajun fans are seriously expecting GameDay to come to Lafayette. Get over yourself.

Varsity Bulldog OakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the rough OakTechDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LThoo View Post
    Your post is pretty disingenuous but I suppose I shouldn't expect more than that. I think I can say without a doubt that most schools who have never experienced it would love to have gameday come to their campus. Clearly the thread is a discussion among Cajun fans of what spot on campus would make the best tv background. It's a topic of discussion. Not like Cajun fans are seriously expecting GameDay to come to Lafayette. Get over yourself.
    well I guarantee some of y'all think it is possible. Win the fun belt outright the. You may can discuss it on your way to the big 12.

+ Reply to Thread