+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/6: Mississippi College (Exh.) Game Thread

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Basketball 11/6: Mississippi College (Exh.) Game Thread

Louisiana Tech
    Mississippi College

Day: Friday
    Date: Nov. 6, 2015
    Time: 6:30 p.m. CT

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Summitt, Techsters Host Mississippi College in Exhibition Action

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With just over a week to go before opening the regular season against Big Ten foe Wisconsin, Louisiana Tech will get one final tune up under its belt Friday night when the Lady Techsters host Mississippi College in exhibition action at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: 11/6: Mississippi College (Exh.) Game Thread

Wow, WBB is back for another Season!
    I sure hope someone post some up-dates about the game tonight! Someone said it was listed on All-Access to watch, so I am pretty sure that there will not be a broadcast.. so, that leaves me in the dark! smiling

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Wow, WBB is back for another Season!
    I sure hope someone post some up-dates about the game tonight! Someone said it was listed on All-Access to watch, so I am pretty sure that there will not be a broadcast.. so, that leaves me in the dark! smiling
    Doesn't All-Access have audio?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to give my non-expert witness. Looking forward to it.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I'll try to give my non-expert witness. Looking forward to it.
    You the MAN Blue Dawg!
    much appreciated buddy!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

They took down the link on All Access, so we are all hoping you give us a run down, Blue Dawg!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

If you go to the women's BB schedule you can launch gametracker.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    If you go to the women's BB schedule you can launch gametracker.
    That's what I did for the men's game. Not as good as listening but it is better than nothing.

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

Starting five: Davenport, Pumroy, Santos, Wingate and Vasquez

Molton must be the backup for Wingate. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Starting five: Davenport, Pumroy, Santos, Wingate and Vasquez
    Wow, that's very interesting! Still trying to find this game tracker here!

Has the game started? Gametracker says not.

Now it says 7:30. Who's at the game?

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

You can follow on twitter. Gametracker not working for me either.

https://twitter.com/LATechWBB

+ Reply to Thread