+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pregame at Homecoming

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Pregame at Homecoming

Hey gang, my regular tailgate is off for tomorrow but I'm bringing my daughters, nephews, and my teenage daughter's boyfriend with me/wife and another couple to the game. Is there stuff open to the public around the stadium? I know there's supposedly stuff to do, but I have never actually ventured around much. I plan to knock back a few but I want to make sure I'm not completely insensitive to the rest of 'em.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Pregame at Homecoming

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Hey gang, my regular tailgate is off for tomorrow but I'm bringing my daughters, nephews, and my teenage daughter's boyfriend with me/wife and another couple to the game. Is there stuff open to the public around the stadium? I know there's supposedly stuff to do, but I have never actually ventured around much. I plan to knock back a few but I want to make sure I'm not completely insensitive to the rest of 'em.
    Start by hanging out around the pavilion (not sure what they are serving). At least y'all will be able to get out of the constant drizzle.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

We are eating "breakfast with champ" this morning at 9. The parade is cancelled. They announced the float winners and introduced the homecoming court at the scrimmage last night.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Start by hanging out around the pavilion (not sure what they are serving). At least y'all will be able to get out of the constant drizzle.
    Now we're waffling between doing pregame at a restaurant and heading up to the stadium, hanging around the pavillion, etc.,... It looks like the percentages begin to drop around noon and sorta taper down throughout the afternoon into evening.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It looks like the percentages begin to drop around noon and sorta taper down throughout the afternoon into evening.
    Hope so.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

. I have several extra tickets -- you need any? Obviously free

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . I have several extra tickets -- you need any? Obviously free
    I won some extras from bleedtechblue radio.

Thanks though!

I won some extras from bleedtechblue radio.

Thanks though!
    You won them? That was a donation.

+ Reply to Thread