+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. Wisconsin Pulls Past @LATechWBB in Second Half

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: Wisconsin Info From Scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Thanks Beaver, been trying to find a 3 day cruise to go and stay on the ship while not at the games and getting trouble over there!
    Unfortunatly, there aren't any that go there from the Ft.Lauderdale area on that time scheduled! Still could take a short flight over!
    I went there many years ago and there was a daily boat going to Grand Bahama in the morning and a return trip that afternoon. We stayed a week.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Summitt, Lady Techsters Open Season Saturday at Wisconsin

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Two teams with totally different resumes will tip off the season Saturday when Louisiana Tech travels to Madison to face Big Ten foe Wisconsin at 2 p.m. at the Kohl Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: Wisconsin Info From Scrimmage

Quote Originally Posted by bigbradford1978 View Post
    I think our sharp shooters are Santos & Davenport this year. Vasquez shots weren't pretty, but she had some buckets on dribble penetration.
    Thanks for the info!
    So, looking forward to this first game Sat. at2:00 CST!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. Summitt, Lady Techsters Open Season Saturday at Wisconsin

I think I will sign up for the month at their BTN2Go site so I can watch the game.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Couldn't help but notice this comment by Pumroy: "I think we will really surprise people with how hard we work and the fact everyone has bought into the coach's system."

Why would we find that surprising... unless the team we saw last season had not truly bought in?

I don't think I'm reading too much into what Pumroy has implied.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Last year we had a lot of seniors. Probably was a little difficult for all of them to fully adjust to the new culture. Not that they didn't want to, but change is hard to do, sometimes.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Last year we had a lot of seniors. Probably was a little difficult for all of them to fully adjust to the new culture. Not that they didn't want to, but change is hard to do, sometimes.
    Definitely. Didn't mean to insinuate that there was an attitude problem with last year's seniors. They deserve to always be honored for staying and beginning the rebuild, even when the new emphases didn't suit their natural game.

In their case, "buying in" would have meant not falling back on old habits. Seems I remember Tyler saying something late in the season about "two steps forward and one step back" in describing the 2014-15 team's inability to remember and build on what they'd learned in practice from one game to the next. Recruited for their instinctive play, they were suddenly asked to become analytical. Tough change in any venue.

Don't forget about the freshmen. This is a new system for them to buy into. I think Tyler and Micki are great teachers of the game.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Been waiting a year for this! GO TECHSTERS!!!!!

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

anyone know of somewhere to watch this game online for free?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    anyone know of somewhere to watch this game online for free?
    Haven't found anything yet. I am debating paying the 10 bucks to watch from their Site or just to listen. Want to see what we look like in action, but don't know if I want it bad enough to go through the trouble of listening to their announcers and getting signed up.

I just follow along on gametracker.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

less than 30 minutes to Pre-Game!
    Can't wait...

finelly on All-Access!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Haven't found anything yet. I am debating paying the 10 bucks to watch from their Site or just to listen. Want to see what we look like in action, but don't know if I want it bad enough to go through the trouble of listening to their announcers and getting signed up.
    I signed up. It was easy, and they have a box to uncheck if you don't want it renewed. If you do sign up, when you go to their All Access site, click on the BTN box.

+ Reply to Thread