+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech joins Team adidAs

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: Tech joins Team Adidas

Per McClelland, it's a 5 year $3.025 deal which is about $600K/year. Nike deal was about $150K/year.

Big Dog BOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
    Adidas it is!!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
    Adidas it is!!!
    That was the name of this thread (adidas it is) until some administrator thought he knew better.

The brand adidas is NOT capitalized.

Wonder which admin it was . . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    Beware of the Adidas' shoulder (UCLA) stripes. They do not look as good as Nike.
    UCLA fans hate what Adidas has done to the stripes on their jerseys.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

bs, addidas jerseys are horrible, they rip way too.i hope we don't ever see these tire treads.
    this will happen too, number bunching like crazy.

i wanted under armour.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/auburn-under-armour-uniforms-2015/asily

Just wait baseball will look ridiculous at times. http://www.uni-watch.com/2015/04/04/...et-going-down/
    hope they fixed this basketball jersey ripping issue, well forgetting the ripping issue this is far worse

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Sounds like a good arrangement. Looking forward to seeing how the uniforms turn out. Hopefully Adidas can help with some better apparel in the book store. Honestly the last few times I have been there I did not buy anything. I could not find anything that looked good and was something I would actually wear.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

@ST_IsabellaTNS: As a comparison, UL Lafayette received $1.3 million for a 5-year in 2014. Louisiana Tech got $3 million from Adidas https://t.co/LsAcpB8srz

Big Dog BOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tech joins Team adidas

IMO... I like the move.. No doubt there will be some comfort zone challenges to our stable of uniforms... Adidas takes "bold" moves to classic looks... So some of our more vocal uniform backers will need to take some chill pills over the next few years...but (pardon the pun) you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs!! Meaning moving our program forward will require some bold "out of the box" thinking!!

Lord knows what changing the state T to red verses white did to our forum... And don't get me started on the white stripe!

Varsity Bulldog collinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the rough

I like the way adidas uniforms look. They aren't going to change from the triple stripe if that's what we want. I expect our uniforms will look very similar to what they are now but with a different fit. Adidas uniforms appear to fit differently than Nike and UA. Maybe we will get a columbia blue alternate!

Bulldog DiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to allDiamondDawg36 is a name known to all DiamondDawg36's Avatar

I still wear and buy a lot of athletic wear for working out. I have ZERO adidas. I would buy the Walmart brand of sportswear before buying adidas. Hate to see us going to them for 5 years. Adidas' fans were sort of like Michael Waldrip fans in NASCAR. You hear about them but rarely see them.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Congrats to Administration, best deal in CUSA and LA by far. Sounds like our student athletes will be well taken care of and they deserve that for sure. I really like that we'll all be wearing the same brands across the sports. I also like that it was a 5 year deal instead of 10 so we can renegotiate in 4 years an even better deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    Per McClelland, it's a 5 year $3.025 deal which is about $600K/year. Nike deal was about $150K/year.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    It was well over double what the Cajuns got! Suck it Cajuns!
    YES!!! That's what I was thinking.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collinellis View Post
    I like the way adidas uniforms look. They aren't going to change from the triple stripe if that's what we want. I expect our uniforms will look very similar to what they are now but with a different fit. Adidas uniforms appear to fit differently than Nike and UA. Maybe we will get a columbia blue alternate!
    We are not the Lady Techsters.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDawg36 View Post
    I still wear and buy a lot of athletic wear for working out. I have ZERO adidas. I would buy the Walmart brand of sportswear before buying adidas. Hate to see us going to them for 5 years. Adidas' fans were sort of like Michael Waldrip fans in NASCAR. You hear about them but rarely see them.
    As for consumer athletic wear, all I own is adidas (shorts, dri-fit shirts, gym bag, etc). The material feels better than Nike.

I don't know much about their athletic sporting stuff. Some of Miss State and Texas A&M custom jerseys look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    That was the name of this thread (adidas it is) until some administrator thought he knew better.

The brand adidas is NOT capitalized.

Wonder which admin it was . . . .
    It was me.

+ Reply to Thread