+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Tech joins Team adidAs

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Tech joins Team adidAs

I love the idea of throw back columbia blue football jerseys in conjunction with some type of alumni athlete recognition. I'd also sell as much columbia blue gear as we could it unique and the more merchandise we sell the better. While I always wear blue, I think for the most part given that we frequently see more grey (empty seats) than blue in JAS...limiting branding opportunities for the "wear blue" campaign seems like a bad idea.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Tech joins Team adidAs

At the baseball game Friday night I saw someone (I think with the marketing division) wearing an old baby blue Lady Techsters jacket.

With all due respect to the Techsters, that color looked so out of place.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread