+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. LA Tech Pulls Away from SFA in 76-44 Win

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Re: Techsters vs. SFA

This game reminded me of the Techsters of the past. Just great shooting and organized play. Fun to watch.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Final Bulldogs win at Grambling, 86-67.

76-44 final. Techsters looked AWESOME!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

great win, too many turnovers but overall the best I have seen this program look in several years.
    I am just wondering if anyone else had issues with sound while watching the game stream?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

SFA was 23-8 last year.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    great win, too many turnovers but overall the best I have seen this program look in several years.
    I am just wondering if anyone else had issues with sound while watching the game stream?
    Yes - no sound, just video. I reported it, but it didn't help.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Really impressed by Cleaver. She can take the ball down the court like a guard and someone of her size has been sorely needed in the paint in recent years. Santos's play was limited, I guess by the injury that kept her out of the last game, but she made the most of her time on the court. Pumroy reminds me of some of the great floor generals we've had in the past. Very slow start for the team but I think the officiating had much to do with that. And so much depth--you can put any five Lady Techsters on the floor and there's no drop off in quality of play from the starters.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Really impressed by Cleaver. She can take the ball down the court like a guard and someone of her size has been sorely needed in the paint in recent years. Santos's play was limited, I guess by the injury that kept her out of the last game, but she made the most of her time on the court. Pumroy reminds me of some of the great floor generals we've had in the past. Very slow start for the team but I think the officiating had much to do with that. And so much depth--you can put any five Lady Techsters on the floor and there's no drop off in quality of play from the starters.
    We are extremely young but if this team continues to work and improve with each practice and game this could be a very special team and we could be scary good by the end of the season, The progress we have made in a week is mind boggling!!! We didn't take care of the ball tonight but we just kept coming at them in waves and the turn overs didn't hurt us, had we played Wisconsin tonight we would have beat them by 15 pts at least.

Cleaver is going to be a very special player for us and I have no doubt saying she will be playing in the WNBA when she leaves Louisiana Tech, I am concerned that Moten is settling into a role of filler, she has got to change that mind set and when she steps on the floor understand that she is the Woman among girls. Motel should average a double double each and every night but it is a mind set, she has the skills and the ability now she has to believe.

Wingate is gonna be our crunch time player, her not having to pull the team is only going to help us as this season goes deeper, the great thing is when we need a bucket we know she will show up and want to be the person to take that shot but by her playing within the system it is giving the others the chance to find their way and make this team so dangerous.

We are a solid young team and I can't wait to see how we play next week, I just want us to compete and play with reckless abandon down in tournament Junko Jam

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be interesting to see once we hit conference play, but I've noticed in our two home games so far we've got a huge size advantage.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. LA Tech Pulls Away from SFA in 76-44 Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech outscored Stephen F. Austin by 28 points in the third quarter to pull away from a one-point halftime lead and down the Ladyjacks 76-44 Saturday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    It'll be interesting to see once we hit conference play, but I've noticed in our two home games so far we've got a huge size advantage.
    WKU just beat Louisville by 2 pts

our conference is not gonna be an easy road for anyone

North Texas beat Oklahoma
    FAU beat Florida Gulf Coast
    and now
    WKU beats #16 Louisville

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Where do you go to get women's scores?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Where do you go to get women's scores?
    ESPN app has them, and I also check out wbbstate.com every so often. It's a great site but unfortunately subscription based.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Thanks. I Googled ncaa women's basketball scores and got a good read.

+ Reply to Thread