+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dick's in Shreveport has a lot of TECH stuff

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Dick's in Shreveport has a lot of TECH stuff

Quote Originally Posted by champ967 View Post
    nfwe
    nwyms
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    nfwe
    ARKM?
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

If we keep buying stuff at Dick's and Academy, the inventories will naturally increase. With the adidas mix next year, I'd imagine the NIKE stuff will drop off.
    I love it when our stuff is about gone and nlulm stuff is still on the rack (when they start with equal amounts).
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog Jacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/se...iana+Tech&sr=1

Here is the link to purchase some items online from Dick's
    Thank's for the link. It turns out dicks.com is not the address to the sporting goods store...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
    Thank's for the link. It turns out dicks.com is not the address to the sporting goods store...
    Delete history!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Unless you live in NELa...then you should boycott Academy.

Bulldog ronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of light ronmyster's Avatar

I have a question. Last year I went to Hibbitt sports in Ruston looking for tech gear for someone coming to the game from out of town. They had such a small inventory of Tech shirts i was amazed. I asked to mgr why a store in Ruston would have everyother team but Tech. He said they take all the Tech stuff they can get, but can't get much because Tech controls the inventory so they (bookstore) can sell all Tech stuff. I would have thought Tech would want as much stuff out there as possible?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ronmyster View Post
    I have a question. Last year I went to Hibbitt sports in Ruston looking for tech gear for someone coming to the game from out of town. They had such a small inventory of Tech shirts i was amazed. I asked to mgr why a store in Ruston would have everyother team but Tech. He said they take all the Tech stuff they can get, but can't get much because Tech controls the inventory so they (bookstore) can sell all Tech stuff. I would have thought Tech would want as much stuff out there as possible?
    That would make too much sense.

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

Dagnabbit!!! This was outta stock at Academy online shop.

Last edited by dawg1984; 11-23-2015 at 08:26 PM. Reason: specified were the item was found

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Please elaborate

Please elaborate
    IF YOU LIVE IN NELA you should boycott the WM store. They refuse to keep more Tech stuff than ulm stuff even though the Tech stuff sells out every year. The dumb ass management blames it on lack of sales. They say the same thing every year.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Please elaborate
    I'm curious also. Why should someone in Tallahassee, FL or Greenville, SC boycott Academy Sports for not carrying Tech stuff?

Perhaps my comment was poorly worded.

...if you live in NELa you should boycott the WM Academy because they refuse to carry a decent supply of Tech stuff and will not restock when selling out. They hate Tech.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Perhaps my comment was poorly worded.

...if you live in NELa you should boycott the WM Academy because they refuse to carry a decent supply of Tech stuff and will not restock when selling out. They hate Tech.
    I'll disagree. They stock the same amount of items. Both are overshadowed by Saints and LSU gear. The Tech stuff just gets bought (and not replenished during the quarter. In other words if you want Tech stuff, you need to buy it in October cuz it'll be gone by Black Friday.) I finally had an assistant manager confirm this for me.

In their bin of throw blankets there were eleessewe, nlulm, saints and tech blankets rolled up. Ours were the only blue ones and there was one on top and four on the bottom of the wire bin of about 30 blankets. My wife couldn't understand why I reached down through five layers and put the four on top. "Can't sell em unless they're more accessible."

So, no, we should not "boycott" any store that carries a significant amount of Tech goods. It's taken a long time for us to get our foot in the door at the WM Academy.

The real tell test the coming year for all these stores is how much adidas they start carrying. That'll be interesting cuz then both Tech and nlulm will be adidas schools.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread