+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NO Bowl Question

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NO Bowl Question

I wouldn't mind playing in the NOLA Bowl for convenience sake and Arky State would be one of my top choices to play if we were to go there. I would prefer HOD or INDY first, but would love to spend a weekend with my wife in NOLA!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

This year, the whole "NO Bowl" refers to the UL-Xs and "no bowl" for them. Er, probably. Unless ull suddenly gets decent and wins at Appy State.

As for us, while I appreciate we are hardly in any position to be casting aspersions on anyone else's bowl history, I do believe, however, that Tech can end up in a better scenario than playing Arky State.

Having tangled with TCU and then Illinois in recent bowl appearances, makes we want to see something similar.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    This year, the whole "NO Bowl" refers to the UL-Xs and "no bowl" for them. Er, probably. Unless ull suddenly gets decent and wins at Appy State.

As for us, while I appreciate we are hardly in any position to be casting aspersions on anyone else's bowl history, I do believe, however, that Tech can end up in a better scenario than playing Arky State.

Having tangled with TCU and then Illinois in recent bowl appearances, makes we want to see something similar.
    "Unless ull suddenly gets decent and wins at Appy State. "

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I wouldn't mind playing in the NOLA Bowl for convenience sake and Arky State would be one of my top choices to play if we were to go there. I would prefer HOD or INDY first, but would love to spend a weekend with my wife in NOLA!!
    I would prefer a swap if the NO Bowl became eligible. Say ARK St plays in the Liberty , close to their alumni base, and we get one of the P5 that was headed there instead. Although I don't mind playing a MWC team in the N.O. Bowl such as a Boise this year or the USAFA.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

They definitely should NOT pass on an invitation to the NO Bowl lest they forget lesson learned from the past.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Won't be any "passing" for sure, we've got a live commissioner and conference, and a stronger, savvier administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    They definitely should NOT pass on an invitation to the NO Bowl lest they forget lesson learned from the past.
    They????? What's up Salty? Trolling again?

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by LRJoe View Post
    Do you think your admin would pass on the NO Bowl invite if they got it? Would not want another I-Bowl mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    They?????
    Yes, they.

Yes, they.
    They who Mr. Salty of Ark St?

They who Mr. Salty of Ark St?
    Your eyes don't seem to see the bold print in post #23. lol They = ADMIN

Says the registered, "fan of another school" in his profile.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I would prefer a swap if the NO Bowl became eligible. Say ARK St plays in the Liberty , close to their alumni base, and we get one of the P5 that was headed there instead. Although I don't mind playing a MWC team in the N.O. Bowl such as a Boise this year or the USAFA.
    The Liberty Bowl is leaps and bounds more elite than the NOLA Bowl. That would never happen.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

The Liberty Bowl is a very prestigious bowl by most standards and would never intentionally defile itself with the likes of Tech much less Arky State. Ask them USM folks about the Liberty Bowl in 2011

+ Reply to Thread