+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Cleaver Named C-USA Freshman of the Week

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Cleaver Named C-USA Freshman of the Week

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech forward Reauna Cleaver was voted the Conference USA Freshman of the Week following her performances in the Lady Techsters two victories.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Cleaver Named C-USA Freshman of the Week

Awesome! I believe there will be many many more of these to come! Congrats to Sweets!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoyed watching the team's highlights from the game this week as it reminded me of the old days. Cleaver looks really good!

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I go a long way back. Cleaver reminds me of Janice Lawrence. Pomeroy, Jennifer White.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I go a long way back. Cleaver reminds me of Janice Lawrence. Pomeroy, Jennifer White.
    I was there is 75,76 and 77.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I was there is 75,76 and 77.
    Yea, the first game I went to was Loen's first year as assistant coach and some girl named Micki was the point guard.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Cleaver does remind me of Janice. Pumroy reminds me of Brooke Lassiter, though. Plays with a LOT of heart and hustle. I am really impressed with this group! Anthony and Vasquez are awesome, as well. Then, you have Davenport, Wingate, Santos, and Moten! This is a really good team that will be improving every game.

Varsity Bulldog BruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the roughBruisedOrange is a jewel in the rough

An unexpected surprise*: Hearing you long-timers compare this year's girls to (unfamiliar to me, but) well-remembered players from La Tech's initial glory days brought a warm sense of satisfaction to this newcomer. Very happy for all of you who are enjoying this team after hanging in there through the pride-battering down times.

I'm sure this team will have some disappointments and learning situations to struggle through this season, so it's a good time to appreciate how far the program has turned in only a year and a half.

* 10 months out of 12 "unexpected surprise" is an oxymoron, but since this is the season of Christmas gift wish lists...

I keep hoping for another Pam Kelly. Maybe Alexus Malone will fill that role. She looks like a pretty strong girl.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Cleaver, or Sweet, is going to be awesome!

Puppy bigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the earsbigbradford1978 seems to have something between the ears

I think by conference time, we may see a line-up that consists of:

PG - Pumroy
    G - Santos/Vasquez/Anthony
    W - Davenport
    F - Wingate
    F - Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by BruisedOrange View Post
    An unexpected surprise*: Hearing you long-timers compare this year's girls to (unfamiliar to me, but) well-remembered players from La Tech's initial glory days brought a warm sense of satisfaction to this newcomer. Very happy for all of you who are enjoying this team after hanging in there through the pride-battering down times.

I'm sure this team will have some disappointments and learning situations to struggle through this season, so it's a good time to appreciate how far the program has turned in only a year and a half.

* 10 months out of 12 "unexpected surprise" is an oxymoron, but since this is the season of Christmas gift wish lists...
    Yeah, we have a long way to go and, you are correct, we will have some down times this year. However, it is just nice to see some building blocks in place. Some of us keep hope alive every year through the down years, but this looks real. Just the beginning of the journey!

Since this is a thread about Cleaver, I will predict she will be freshmen/newcomer of the year, first team all-conference, and leading scorer for the Techsters. There!

Since this is a thread about Cleaver, I will predict she will be freshmen/newcomer of the year, first team all-conference, and leading scorer for the Techsters. There!
    AMEN to that!

+ Reply to Thread