+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Despise lsu? How much?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Despise lsu? How much?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    I despise LSU. That being said, I hope they fire Les. Morons.
    Yes and hire NLU's coach that was just fired.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I made contact with my roomy through his wife from my freshman year a while back after not seeing him or his wife since I left TECH. They were both in my graduation class from HS. The first thing she mentioned "We are big fans of some lsu music thing". My reply, "I'm not a fan of anything lsu!" That was the last I corresponded with either. They are dead to me! Being a good distance from Ruston, I have always followed TECH and always will. If you can't be true to this wonderful university and the spirit that it always strives to be better at everything, then you have not gained the greatest gift you can get from TECH. Always, can do regardless of the odds against you. Despite all the great knowledge you can get from TECH, that one simple belief stands tall.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    Yes. Any Tech fan that knowingly supports lsu or businesses that support lsu is crazy.
    However, the extension of that is because LSU is state funded, then supporting any business is supporting LSU.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    However, the extension of that is because LSU is state funded, then supporting any business is supporting LSU.
    Please explain. Because I can 100% assure you that supporting my business will in NO way support lsu to my knowledge.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I made contact with my roomy through his wife from my freshman year a while back after not seeing him or his wife since I left TECH. They were both in my graduation class from HS. The first thing she mentioned "We are big fans of some lsu music thing". My reply, "I'm not a fan of anything lsu!" That was the last I corresponded with either. They are dead to me! Being a good distance from Ruston, I have always followed TECH and always will. If you can't be true to this wonderful university and the spirit that it always strives to be better at everything, then you have not gained the greatest gift you can get from TECH. Always, can do regardless of the odds against you. Despite all the great knowledge you can get from TECH, that one simple belief stands tall.
    I feel exactly the same. It is beyond me how anyone that ever spent time at Tech could miss that.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Please explain. Because I can 100% assure you that supporting my business will in NO way support lsu to my knowledge.
    Taxes, I guess. But that's not something you can help.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I was being facetious.
    Taxes.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    Amen brother!

Quote Originally Posted by rmc020 View Post
    I don't agree with the Drake approach but that's just me. They just have licensing agreements with all the SEC schools. Not even Texas, Florida State, Clemfson etc have apparel. Southern Quality Ford dealers with their over the top obnoxious Tigger commercials make me want to puke though. Good enough reason for me to not support any of those dealerships.
    My point is: Drake doesn't put a Louisiana Tech logo on any of their products when they would pay the same for the rights for Our logo as they pay for the others. BUT THEY DON'T. They conciously decided to exclude us. So it makes perfect sense to me for us to exclude them.

This is a choice I have made that often takes a lot of effort. Actually our family has made that choice. It does affect almost everything you do once you commit to it.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

My point is: Drake doesn't put a Louisiana Tech logo on any of their products when they would pay the same for the rights for Our logo as they pay for the others. BUT THEY DON'T. They conciously decided to exclude us. So it makes perfect sense to me for us to exclude them.

This is a choice I have made that often takes a lot of effort. Actually our family has made that choice. It does affect almost everything you do once you commit to it.
    Good post and the way it should be! Eventually, they DO get the message!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    I despise LSU. That being said, I hope they fire Les. Morons.
    I hope they keep Miles-from-nowhere! Hell! give him a lifetime contract. Biggest under-achiever in the nation.

Keep him, poosters!

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

I am a major fan of ESPN radio 97.7. I listen to them nearly all day at work and have been since their beginning. However I always turn away from it when the lsu coverage starts which has been too often lately for me. I always wonder how much coverage do they give Tech down there.

Puppy dawg1988 is just really nicedawg1988 is just really nicedawg1988 is just really nicedawg1988 is just really nicedawg1988 is just really nicedawg1988 is just really nicedawg1988 is just really nicedawg1988 is just really nicedawg1988 is just really nicedawg1988 is just really nicedawg1988 is just really nice

Oh em gee. Drop the hate. Love the Dawgs and quit with the lsu bs. I live in BR and no one, NO ONE, even thinks about Tech; yet, Tech peeps lose their sh#t over lsu. Be done with this already.....

Our family spent probobly an average of around $500 or more a year on Drake brand outdoor clothing and gear, but I will never buy another item from them because of their lsu garb:

http://www.drakewaterfowl.com/shop/m...ensed-gear/lsu

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg1988 View Post
    Oh em gee. Drop the hate. Love the Dawgs and quit with the lsu bs. I live in BR and no one, NO ONE, even thinks about Tech; yet, Tech peeps lose their sh#t over lsu. Be done with this already.....
    I can love the Dawgs and hate lspoo at the same time. I can multi-task. Try it some time.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

It used to be easier to ignore LSU here in the Houston area. But after Katrina we got a lot of NO bandwagon fans and see a lot of LSU bumber stickers, etc. But here they're just like A&M or Texas to me. When I see someone in the grocery store wearing LSU apparel I just assume they're from NO and are band wagon fans and don't try to make conversation with them.

+ Reply to Thread