+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Front Row Seats for Saturday

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Front Row Seats for Saturday

As much as it pains me to say this, I have to work Saturday and most likely will not be able to make it to the game (thanks a lot, 11AM kickoff ). If for some reason I can make it, I'll just buy tickets somewhere else.

Anyway, I have 2 season tickets in Section F, Row 1, and will gladly give the tickets for Saturday's game to someone who will be able to make it. The only stipulation is that you have to be loud at the game!

PM me for more details. I can meet up tomorrow evening in the Shreveport area.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Front Row Seats for Saturday

I'll have two as well. Not sure where the are (I won them). PM me if you want them.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    As much as it pains me to say this, I have to work Saturday and most likely will not be able to make it to the game (thanks a lot, 11AM kickoff ). If for some reason I can make it, I'll just buy tickets somewhere else.

Anyway, I have 2 season tickets in Section F, Row 1, and will gladly give the tickets for Saturday's game to someone who will be able to make it. The only stipulation is that you have to be loud at the game!

PM me for more details. I can meet up tomorrow evening in the Shreveport area.

Some of our more judgmental fans will question your fandom because you are working and did not plan to take off. Biggest game of the year! No excuses to miss...

Really sorry that some of our more dedicated fans like will not be able to attend.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I need two extra if y'all still have them.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately I will miss as well and feel ashamed to say bc I do not want my fandom to be questioned. HOWEVER, I gave my tickets to a family who will have butts in my seats for me. I will be watching at home...hosting Thanksgiving at my house where TECH football is not the most important thing on this Earth...GO FIGURE!!!

I hope to make the bball game Friday night!!!

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I need two extra if y'all still have them.
    Yes, I still have mine.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Some of our more judgmental fans will question your fandom because you are working and did not plan to take off. Biggest game of the year! No excuses to miss...

Really sorry that some of our more dedicated fans like will not be able to attend.
    Thanks. It's really a bummer that we can't make it. I was able to get out of work for the MTSU game, but this is our last major maintenance outage of the year so my hands are tied this time around.

I'm still blaming the 11AM kickoff since I'm scheduled to work til 2. Yes, I'm talking to you, the guy that decided to set the kickoff time. Just another reason why these early games are bad for the fans.

Puppy mysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the rough

I am looking for two tickets for the game sat. Last minute change in plans is making it possible to attend. Thanks for any consideration.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I believe all 4 tix were still available as of 5:37 PM
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

What would be the best way to get them dowty?

Puppy mysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the roughmysterydawg is a jewel in the rough

Dogtorevil I would willingly take two tickets. Tell me what I need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterydawg View Post
    Dogtorevil I would willingly take two tickets. Tell me what I need to do.
    Come by our tailgate Saturday AM. We're right next to the Community Bank tent on tailgate alley. Look for the white picket fence.

Dogtorevil I will see you there around 10 am. Ill be the short fat guy with the 2001 Wac Champion Ring on. Thank you for the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterydawg View Post
    Dogtorevil I will see you there around 10 am. Ill be the short fat guy with the 2001 Wac Champion Ring on. Thank you for the tickets.
    Aight

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    What would be the best way to get them dowty?
    I'll PM you.

+ Reply to Thread