+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OOC Schedule

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

OOC Schedule

This week two games we better dominate. Prairie View and at (I don't understand ) Nichols State. Next week at Arizona is a winnable game and then Mississippi State in Ruston. Someone should be promoting the he// out of this game. They are ranked 8/10. Should be thebiggest crowd of the year.

Then the Lafayette Ladies and McNeese.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: OOC Schedule

I agree, Beaver-Dog!

We need to go on a winning streak now. This is a good OOC schedule and this team is playing HARD! Best Lady Techster team I have seen in a while and fun to watch. When a team goes out and fights to the end of every game, you can feel it! They deserve a lot of support!

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

We will need to take everyone seriously on this schedule. The last time we visited Nicholls State, Emani White was incredible for them and we lost. UL Lafayette has already won at Ole Miss and Arkansas this year and only lost by 1 or 2 at Houston. Arizona is much improved this year. That said, I agree that this team is the best in a while. It is also the first team to have a true point guard since the Tasha Crain days. I don't include Jasmine Bendolph because she was never really healthy during her time here. It we can get consistent play out of Moten, Davenport and Santos this team has a chance to accomplish some very good things.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    We will need to take everyone seriously on this schedule. The last time we visited Nicholls State, Emani White was incredible for them and we lost. UL Lafayette has already won at Ole Miss and Arkansas this year and only lost by 1 or 2 at Houston. Arizona is much improved this year. That said, I agree that this team is the best in a while. It is also the first team to have a true point guard since the Tasha Crain days. I don't include Jasmine Bendolph because she was never really healthy during her time here. It we can get consistent play out of Moten, Davenport and Santos this team has a chance to accomplish some very good things.
    Good point. While competing well against UCLA and Wisconsin is encouraging, don't forget we TRAILED 1-4 Denver going into the fourth quarter. That said this team is fun to watch and bodes well for our future.

+ Reply to Thread