+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wingate!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Wingate!!!!

Brandi really showed out in the Bahamas! If she can keep this up, she will definitely be ONE of the many stars on this team this year!

From the Lady Techsters FB Page:
    After an awesome two games, I think it's safe to say that Brandi Wingate put up a great performance in this tournament! Wingate, recorded her first double double of the season in the loss to UCLA Friday registering 17 points and pulling down 12 rebounds. In the win against Denver, Wingate hit 9-of-11 field goals, all four of her free throws, grabbed 6 rebounds and surpassed her previous career-high of 21 points, set last year against Old Dominion ending the game with 22 points. Great job, Brandi! ‪#‎WeAreTeam42‬

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

Re: Wingate!!!!

Brandi is definitely being noticed!! She made the NCAA Women's basketball top players of the week list!

http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-...l-players-week

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Did she show up tonight? I was looking for a star to save us tonight, but there wasn't one.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Did she show up tonight? I was looking for a star to save us tonight, but there wasn't one.
    Wingate DID INDEED show. She had 21 pts, 12 rebounds.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

21pts, 12reb

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Wingate DID INDEED show. She had 21 pts, 12 rebounds.
    Unfortunately she got warmed up too late, I think.

Varsity Bulldog kj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nicekj77 is just really nice

Brandi shot 64% for the game, 75% from the free throw line. I'm not sure the loss gets put on her in any way. She can only do so much and she has to rely on the guards getting the ball inside to her, which wasn't happening nearly as often as it should. Defense and turnovers killed us in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by kj77 View Post
    Brandi shot 64% for the game, 75% from the free throw line. I'm not sure the loss gets put on her in any way. She can only do so much and she has to rely on the guards getting the ball inside to her, which wasn't happening nearly as often as it should. Defense and turnovers killed us in that game.
    Yea, with that stat line you can't really complain. Hell, there's some guy in a little school down south averaging crazy numbers and they just got over 0.500.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Somehow i knew y'all would jump on me for asking if she showed up as i didn't do my research to see exactly how she did. I just knew if she did well she must have gotten lost in the shuffle as it overall looked pretty pitiful to me. Didn't notice anyone standing out--like, wow, she's great. I guess i just noticed the sloppy playing as a whole. If she'd had any help at all, we probably could have pulled it out by the end.

Somehow i knew y'all would jump on me for asking if she showed up as i didn't do my research to see exactly how she did. I just knew if she did well she must have gotten lost in the shuffle as it overall looked pretty pitiful to me. Didn't notice anyone standing out--like, wow, she's great. I guess i just noticed the sloppy playing as a whole. If she'd had any help at all, we probably could have pulled it out by the end.
    Not jumping on you. And I agree, overall it was a bad showing, she was a rare bright spot in an otherwise sloppy night.

+ Reply to Thread