+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Another 3 and Out for Dykes?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: Another 3 and Out for Dykes?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    What do you expect with our current level of investment by donors and fans?
    Not to wet the bed when we have a big/important game, especially at home.

I don't think anyone is upset that we're not beating SEC teams and winning CUSA every single year but NWST in front of a huge crowd? Inexcusable. USM? Just to not show up? I can't put that on donors or fans.

If anyone is upset that we aren't dominating CUSA and becoming the next Boise St they can look at donors and fans. I can look inward and ask if I'm doing enough but regardless of what I do we shouldn't be getting annihilated at home by USM when the conference is on the line.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Another 3 and Out for Dykes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Not to wet the bed when we have a big/important game, especially at home.

I don't think anyone is upset that we're not beating SEC teams and winning CUSA every single year but NWST in front of a huge crowd? Inexcusable. USM? Just to not show up? I can't put that on donors or fans.

If anyone is upset that we aren't dominating CUSA and becoming the next Boise St they can look at donors and fans. I can look inward and ask if I'm doing enough but regardless of what I do we shouldn't be getting annihilated at home by USM when the conference is on the line.
    Great post. It was almost as if Holtz did everything he could to run fans OFF in the last two games of the regular season. But it was our team's inexplicable performance at home, on Senior Day, against a decent --but not great-- USM team in the CUSA West championship game was downright inexcusable. It was clear that this team had quit, and was done for the year.

+ Reply to Thread